Trivial things that make you annoyed beyond expectations?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Mo1959

Legendary Member
I used to like Heinz beans until they made them healthy. Now they don't taste much better than the cheaper brands.
I like the full fat ones but not keen on the reduced sugar/salt ones have to admit.

youngoldbloke

The older I get, the faster I used to be ...
The object in my gloved hand was passed off as a banana (they were all the same size,non on sale were bigger) in the local Aldi. They charge 13p for their little bananas. I can buy proper sized ones in Morrisons and Tescos for about 16p.🧐
ALL fruit and veg should be sold by weight, not 'by each' There can be huge variations in size/weight of items such as bananas, aubergines, cucumbers, lettuce and so on, and on. Peaches and nectarines, apples and oranges can vary greatly in size. It is a practice that has become more and more widespread.

classic33

Leg End Member
I sort of "opened the back".
You should have replaced the battery with a dead one.

You should have replaced the battery with a dead one.

That would have been entertaining but more complex than I wanted: as long as the offending images were gone I was happy.

They probably guessed what had happened because I even took some "replacement" pictures so they knew how to set up the room next time the vaccination teams come, but this time with the room empty

They didn't ask though, and I find silence is a very effective way to respond in these situations.

Last edited:

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
This photo's been doing the tabloid rounds for a few weeks now. How disrespectful of him on the right to put his feet up on a chair that someone else will have to sit on!!🧐 This type of behaviour is why i'm reluctant to sit down in public places.:unsure:

1618141015783.png

lazybloke

Considering a new username
This photo's been doing the tabloid rounds for a few weeks now. How disrespectful of him on the right to put his feet up on a chair that someone else will have to sit on!!🧐 This type of behaviour is why i'm reluctant to sit down in public places.:unsure:

View attachment 583323
See also: feet on train seats

Hell, I'm grumpy today, so see also: other people. Sometimes I hate them. Not CC people obviously, or very few of them anyway!

Top Bottom