Trivial things that make you annoyed beyond expectations?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
Let's see what the result of Accy's taste test is.

I can understand someone complaining that they accidentally bought a vegan cake if they thought it tasted awful.

If it tastes nice though, it is a bit odd to complain because not enough animals have had iffy things done to them to supply the ingredients!

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
Let's see what the results of Accy's tasting test are.

I can understand someone complaining that they accidentally bought a vegan cake if they thought it tasted awful.

If it tastes nice though, it is a bit odd to complain because not enough animals have had iffy things done to them to supply the ingredients!
Yeah but what'll be in it?!:unsure:

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
Aren't the ingredients listed on the box?
Here they are. It has sugar and flour in,but no egg. I'm thinking the lack of egg will make it taste not quite so good as the 'proper thing'.🤔
1619219378246.png

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
Stop messing about with the box of your toy chemistry set - show us the cake ingredients! :laugh:
It might taste ok. I often buy 'plant based' curries from Tesco's reduced section. There are usually 3 or 4 on the shelf,as plant based food isn't very popular around here :smile:. They're quite tasty. I don't like them when they have soya/ meat replacement in though. I had a roasted cauliflower (other veg' in as well) and brown rice curry last night. It was nice,but not very filling. So i had a meat pie after.:whistle:

Last edited:

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
YouTube presenters who wave their hands about, or even worse, wave their body’s from side to side as if they should have gone to the toilet before they started.
I turn them off when seeing such actions. The American ones seem to have a lot of shouting,hand wavers.

Three seconds into something like this,i turn it off.:stop:

Last edited:

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
Taken yesterday down the local high street. I got talking to the woman who owns the car,after she'd parked up. As she walked away i mentioned that maybe it was better to leave all the shopping and stuff on display,in the boot. She laughed and said "it'll be there when i get back". I passed the same car again 30 minutes later and surprisingly,the stuff hadn't been stolen. I'm slightly annoyed with myself as i could've nabbed that straw hat and those Magnums,if i'd known she was going to be away for so long.🧐 :secret:

1619484373940.png

:whistle:

Last edited:
Top Bottom