Trivial things that please you beyond all expectations

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
I did actually feel slightly sorry for a spider that I threw out onto the garden table; um... breakfast thought the Robin.
Caught in a pint pot and released onto my bathroom window bottom, last night.

1662086656009.png

Mike_P

Guru
Just let my mutt out for a pee and found my door, car and shop keys in my flat's door keyhole. They must've been there about 6 hours. I'm so glad they weren't nicked!
Years ago my job required me to have a look a matter concerning the outside of a property, knocked on the door and was greeted by a very suspicious sounding occupier who should have known I would be calling. Their attitude changed remarkably when I pointed out their keys on the outside of the lock^_^

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
Years ago my job required me to have a look a matter concerning the outside of a property, knocked on the door and was greeted by a very suspicious sounding occupier who should have known I would be calling. Their attitude changed remarkably when I pointed out their keys on the outside of the lock^_^

I have a slight niggling thought that the keys were spotted by 'baddies' who took them to copy them in a bar of soap then replaced them, intending to break into my flat, car and the shop I work in later down the line. I'm definitely giving the local 'scrotes' too much intellectual credit here!!:laugh:

Mike_P

Guru
Finding you have lost the V11 car tax reminder and then finding the V5c log book document has also vanished. £25 for a new one of the later; the car tax on my 2013 Fiesta is free which doesn't half confuse those complaining about cyclists not paying any "road" tax when I point it out^_^

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
I heard a radio presenter a short while ago say "Later, we'll be talking to the great, great, great (maybe there was a fourth one, I'm not too sure🤔) grandmother of Jessie James". Heck, how old is she I thought!:rolleyes: I think he meant granddaughter, not grandmother.:smile:

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
I've just finished a 1150 ml bottle of Fairy Liquid, bought just before last Christmas for 3 quid.

1664666179753.png

1664666222893.png

1664666563834.png

Last edited:
Top Bottom