Trivial things that please you beyond all expectations

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Mike_P

Guru

postman

Legendary Member
Now i am back from a cookery page.Cream take your choice.Clotted,Creme Fraiche,Double ceam,Extra Double cream,Sour cream or Whipped cream but do not and i repeat do not use Heamorooid cream.

Legs

usually riding on Zwift...
I was watching an old episode of Silent Witness last night (actually, my wife and I have been slowly binge-watching the whole shebang, right from the first episode, and have worked our way through to series 9). Unreasonably amused by the grammar on this sign...
1660579777724.png

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
It's not really pleased me (but it had to be done and I'm glad I did it). I've just vacuumed up a big moth. It was fairly high up on my kitchen wall, so I sucked it up with the pipe extension. I just could not do with the thought that it might go berserk and make me duck and dive to avoid it. I only kill to survive. It was me or the moth.

Last edited:

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
I now drive along the same routes where I rode my bike(s) on and off for 30 or so years. I haven't rode (or is it ridden?🤔) a bike since March 2020, due to hip and other health problems. There's pleasure to be gained in simply pressing an accelerator pedal to climb a hill that I once climbed/struggled to climb on a bike, in all kinds of weather for many years. Or using my small car to 'take primary' when over the years it was as you'll know, an attraction for an aggressive reaction.

Top Bottom