Troy Lee SE Gloves

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

JonGW

I've owned alot of gloves in my time, Biking ones that is. Every pair i've ever had have turned to a holey mess within a few weeks of riding, But my latest set have been amazing. I picked up a pair for 15notes from descent-gear.

tld_se_glove_07;Warehouse;Warehouse.jpg

Now I know they're more aimed at the Extreme market, They are still good for all disciplines of riding. If you want a set of gloves that'll last you more than a few days ridining, these have got to be the ones to get. The quality is fantastic, they haven't ripped or frayed ATALL, which is an amazing feat when they've been exposed to so much abuse. It'd recconmend them to anyone.

In winter I run a set on glove liners underneath them, Keeps my hands nice and toasty but still allows me to feel in control of the bike.

The only problem I find with them, is when using on their own, you do get some red patterns around your knuckles from where the plastic bits are on the glove which push into your skin.

These gloves , like all TLD kit looks the dogs! and available in loads of different colours.

If you want something abit less extreme, they're the " XC" model, which is alot thinner without the plastic protection on the back of the hand.

They also look great I think.
GL_TLD_XC08.jpg

All the gloves are full finger ( like all gloves should be!)

Give 'em a try, You won't regret it! :laugh:

Top Bottom