Try it.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
S

screenman

Legendary Member
I find 7a.m. is my natural wake up time and that works fine for me.

I used to think that as well. Now I am in the pool or the gym at that time most weekday mornings.

Lee_M

Guru
I wake up when the dog wakes me up, sometimes its 5am sometimes it isnt.

My days are plenty long enough without setting my alarm when I don't need to

Drago

Legendary Member
All the high achievers were/are early risers. Churchill, Thatcher, Mother Theresa, The Pope, Trump, Beardie Branson, Neil Armstrong, Arnold, etc...

Lee_M

Guru
All the high achievers were/are early risers. Churchill, Thatcher, Mother Theresa, The Pope, Trump, Beardie Branson, Neil Armstrong, Arnold, etc...

to be fair you cant really say Neil Armstrong was an early riser, since his sunrise was a bit different from ours :-)

flake99please

We all scream for ice cream
My 'back up' alarm for my working week. It's a social life killer. Not that it was great being a parent of a 7 year old.

IMG_3557.PNG

Saluki

World class procrastinator
I am generally up at 0520. Dog walking before work and I can give them a really good run as I rarely see anyone out then, and it's great. Weekend up by 6 or so as ride buddy thinks it's hilarious to text then. Had a lie in until 0702 this morning. Luxury.

OP
OP
S

screenman

Legendary Member
I used to think I needed that much, seems I was wrong.

I have no problem with what time you get up, I was just suggesting some may find a way of getting more out of each day.

Jocko Willink, ex Navy Seal, gets up at 04:30 every morning and 'famously'(?) takes a picture of his watch before doing a workout.

Top Bottom