Trying to make cyclists more seen

Is this for you?

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

noodle

No I am not can't is exactly what I mean.
bit harsh there are a few that can
damon hill had a good point about being scared silly on a motorway by a driver in something sitting on his rear doing 70 ...

now certain drivers are capable of doing that but the thing is you normally find them on tracks

noodle

0nope having in the past had dealings with two police forces and getting nowhere with complaints....
and ive lost more faith since but im not sure a forum is the place to post information they choose to ignore over quite serious crimes most recently inside the last month or two over something that happened nearby
or an incident involving a car crash they were in a position to prevent (having arrested (not qute sorry i was given the option of being arrested if i didnt provide a breath test:rolleyes: )me 40 minutes before and breathalysed me after loosing control on a tight bend i passed btw and the next car span in almost exactly the same manner and missed my car by a meter while they watched. later that night a car going in the opposite direction wasnt so lucky
or being surrounded by several cars with officers holding mp5's i think they are what the guns are pointing at you and it takes hours to get out of the cells and if i hadnt been a victim of gun crime earlier in the day in manchester it would have been far harder to prove i wasnt where they claimed (really not a good day)

Last edited:

Drago

Legendary Member
I'm still trying to work out how you figured what the three different cars were doing when you were yourself asleep at the time of the smack.

Yes, it can take a while to escape custody because the dibble aren't clairvoyant, not everyone they arrest is guilty. They work on the principle of 'reasonable suspicion', so to get you to a cell the arresting officers have to convince a custody sergeant - who are impartial - that they had reasonable suspicion. Just cos you nicked does Indeed not mean you are guilty - it means that there's a reasonable suspicion, is all.

noodle

I'm still trying to work out how you figured what the three different cars were doing when you were yourself asleep at the time of the smack.

Yes, it can take a while to escape custody because the dibble aren't clairvoyant, not everyone they arrest is guilty. They work on the principle of 'reasonable suspicion', so to get you to a cell the arresting officers have to convince a custody sergeant - who are impartial - that they had reasonable suspicion. Just cos you nicked does Indeed not mean you are guilty - it means that there's a reasonable suspicion, is all.

really? there are clues in my statement on how that information came to me

to be fair the statement is a little wrong it should read we were there to sleep wife was i wasnt my car was facing away from the incident and about 100 m away from where the micra came to a stop
the passengers in the rover were unhurt but treated for shock while the driver of the slower car ordered me about a bit trying to help the girl in the micra. the bossy one thankfully was a student nurse

Drago

Legendary Member
You gave a statement about something you.saw while asleep?

And you gave a statement, but cleared off.out the county the moment you didn't like the look of the coppers, so didn't have an opportunity to give a.statement?

It doesn't take a detective like me to figure out you're either fibbing, or withholding information of sufficient importance that it makes your account very inconsistent.

It's witnesses like you that get otherwise dead cert cases thrown out of court. Probably a good thing you didnt give a statement. Or did.

noodle

nope i gave them my details if they choose not to follow it up or act on such information who then is responsible?

if it was a one off id think long day they had no means of controlling the situation better than they did
but sorry far too often for it to be anything other than what you have to consider normal

tbh if id known i wouldnt even have bothered talking to you about it as the defensive stance is more or less all you get when you do try reason

brand

If you want to see Lincolnshire police doing what there best at go to JJ cafe on the A158. There are 3 police cars there everyday at the same time. Linc's is rural they must have traveled some distance to all meet up at the same time. Leaving a huge area unpoliced. Of course if you want to do some serious crime just put a look out there he will tell you what time to start.
Let's hear Drago's support for the police...no matter what.
PS Drago
Plebgate
Hillsborough
The police protection of Jimmy Savile, I wonder in what form they were paid.
Friday morning club (see above)
Etc
etc
etc

Why bother noodle Drago will behave in the normal police way. Attack the victim.

Last edited:
Top Bottom