Tubular via Clincher questions...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Cuchilo

Prize winning member X2
image.jpeg
Mine fitted and ready for tomorrow's tt

goody

Veteran
It's on upside down.

Cuchilo

Prize winning member X2
How'd it go?
Great to be racing again although i did a piss poor 28.14. Ben got the Westerleys a win with a 22.?? :eek:
Ive made a few changes to the bike but it felt good so i guess i best do that training i was supposed to do over the winter :blush:
Did you race yesterday?

Justinslow

Lovely jubbly
Great to be racing again although i did a piss poor 28.14. Ben got the Westerleys a win with a 22.?? :eek:
Ive made a few changes to the bike but it felt good so i guess i best do that training i was supposed to do over the winter :blush:
Did you race yesterday?
Nope, first one next Sunday, sporting 22 miler. Early start, 8.26 I think. Did our local 10 as a training run yesterday, wasn't particularly happy, had the 82 on the front and it was a bit wobbly in the slight wind! Did a 25.30 about a minute slower than my best, can't complain I guess for time of year.

jowwy

Can't spell, Can't Punctuate....Sue Me
Did you race yesterday?
Its all season and still cold cucho.....keep at mate and you'll get the times down

Same with @Justinslow bike is looking good....just keep working at it

Cuchilo

Prize winning member X2
Its all season and still cold cucho.....keep at mate and you'll get the times down

Same with @Justinslow bike is looking good....just keep working at it
Im not too fussed about the time as ive only done about 30 miles on the bike since the changes where made. It was good to have a test run and im liking how it feels. Bigger chain rings longer cranks and a lower saddle seems to be heading in the right direction but a few more races will tell.

Top Bottom