Tumble Dryer for Work?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

G2EWS

Guru
Hi All,

Having enjoyed getting wet today, I am now happy to do my commute when it is raining.

The problem is, I won't be able to dry my clothes well enough during the day. Extra sets of clothes will come in the future, but right now I only have one complete 'colder' weather set'.

I could put an electric towel radiator in the bathroom at work and indeed may do so anyway, but it occurred to me that a small tumble dryer may be more efficient.

This thread is on the off chance that someone has gone down this same route and can recommend a small dryer. Or perhaps you might have a better idea?

Thanks as always for your help.

Best regards

Chris
 

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Location
Rides Ti2
Soaking wet lycra and specific cycling gear from a wet mornings commute dries out way before I get to cycle home.
I hang it up near the offices hot water/CH boiler and it's all dry in a couple of hours.
 

Berties

Fast and careful!
I dry all my cheap commute stuff in my tumble dryer at work,and if it rains wear cheap shorts,as I would never dry my best castelli bibs in the dryer ,I have put them on wet when i have got caught in a storm,I want to keep the pad tip top,some makes don't recomend you dry cycle shorts in a tumble dryer
 
OP
OP
G2EWS

G2EWS

Guru
Hi Sandra,

I think you might be right. Glad I asked what I thought was a dumb question now.

Based on Ian suggesting that it dries quickly I think I will install an electric towel dryer.

Regards

Chris
 

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
[QUOTE 2056512, member: 45"]I've got industrial washing machines and dryer at work.


Just sayin', like.[/quote]
Clothes kept in a locker , if you leave them around some twerp will steal or hide them so if i want a dry set of clothes i have to keep a spare set in my locker.

just sayin like :blush:
 
Top Bottom