Turbo Club - Meet Ups / Events

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

bobinski

Legendary Member
I still like the top we have print quality is good, taking it with me to France and fly the chain gang flag ^_^

Dean, i wore mine for my commute today and with the heat and sweat i have a sore nipple. First time ever. Just saying...
Perhaps keep a spare top in the van or a dab of cream on each nipple before a ride? :biggrin:

Whorty

Gets free watts from the Atom ;)
Dean, i wore mine for my commute today and with the heat and sweat i have a sore nipple. First time ever. Just saying...
Perhaps keep a spare top in the van or a dab of cream on each nipple before a ride? :biggrin:
Now that sir is a new one for your book :reading: Not heard that excuse used on here before, and there is a chance that a number of us have 'moobs'

OP
OP
<Tommy>

<Tommy>

Illegitimi non carborundum

:laugh:

I had some real bad nipple chaff during the Cambridge ride. I put it down to the new bib shorts I didn’t wash but it makes sense it could be the jersey.

I don’t think I’ll wear mine in France guys. I mean we could bring them, and then swap into them at the top of tormalet for a group shot which would be cool. But with the hot weather over there I think I’ve got other jerseys that might work better.

theboxers

TheBoxers on Cycle Sim sw
I'm not sure but @Whorty must have swum back from the IoW last year. He's shrunk a bit by the looks of it.
iow2017.jpeg
dd2018.jpeg

bobinski

Legendary Member
:laugh:

I had some real bad nipple chaff during the Cambridge ride. I put it down to the new bib shorts I didn’t wash but it makes sense it could be the jersey.

I don’t think I’ll wear mine in France guys. I mean we could bring them, and then swap into them at the top of tormalet for a group shot which would be cool. But with the hot weather over there I think I’ve got other jerseys that might work better.

I won’t be wearing mine except as you suggest for a photo opportunity. I may be a zsun splitter and wear that top though:okay:

Top Bottom