Turbo Club - Meet Ups / Events

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

kipster

Guru
OMG OMG OMG A Bianchi in the Colour I want and spec I'd like.

View attachment 419016

Aria e-road :huh::hyper:
I'd not heard that they are doing that as the e-road, intetesting

OP
OP
<Tommy>

<Tommy>

Illegitimi non carborundum
E-bikes are coming. These are going to be a boon. Less fit/casual riders being able to go further and steeper enjoying rides they thought they could never do :okay:

It’s booming already to be fair. Matching road bikes for sales in some countries. What’s crazy is how far they’ve come so fast (no pun intended). It shows how much moneys being invested I guess. Be prepared for the results to appear in a hilly strava segment near you soon!

Whorty

Gets free watts from the Atom ;)
It’s booming already to be fair. Matching road bikes for sales in some countries. What’s crazy is how far they’ve come so fast (no pun intended). It shows how much moneys being invested I guess. Be prepared for the results to appear in a hilly strava segment near you soon!
And people complaining on Facebook etc that the cheats are taking all the KoMs :thumbsup: I wonder how many on Zwift race on an ebike :laugh:

CXRAndy

Guru
Mind you though, it was not a bike vacation. I was there with the family and we stayed at Alpe d'Huez village. The two rides were basically just the Alpe down and up, so full throttle without any thoughts about sparing legs for the next day.

Lars did you record your times? This is for Bob, Lee and Tommy. They're interested :whistle:

Top Bottom