Turbo Club - Meet Ups / Events

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Wow.That is fantastic. Thanks for posting it.

theboxers

TheBoxers on Cycle Sim sw
Just got back from my first irw ride for a while. :eek:. I am so unfit it is embarassing :blush:.

Thats the bad news. Now the good. The new bike is :wahhey:. It's very racy for a 13-14 kilo bike (I have not weighed it yet). I can ride at over the limiter on the flat and up gentle 1-2% slopes so get no assist. You can feel it cutting in and out around the 15mph/25kph point. On the steeper sections it does not zoom you along, but you know you are being helped :thumbsup:.

I just need to fine tune the riding position a bit. I will probably need to put a riser stem on until I can lose a tyre or two.

OP
OP
<Tommy>

<Tommy>

Illegitimi non carborundum
384AEE76-5115-4E10-940E-7E9150CD17BE.jpeg

Told you he was a chirpy little prick!

But I still love him :notworthy:

CXRAndy

Guru
Boxers will you be using this in Sportive s? I know from experience these bikes are hugely popular. I was overtaken by many climbing Ventoux.:okay:

theboxers

TheBoxers on Cycle Sim sw
Boxers will you be using this in Sportive s? I know from experience these bikes are hugely popular. I was overtaken by many climbing Ventoux.:okay:
My brothers have veto'd the use of it in the ToC ride :cry:

Having said that digging thru the data of my ride today

Holy shiv. I've got a section with a 5 minute average of 350w :huh:. This is with the Vector V3's so there should be no input from the Fazua evation motor as far as I understand how they work :blink:.

Last edited:
Top Bottom