Turbo Club - Meet Ups / Events

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

theboxers

TheBoxers on Cycle Sim sw
If your brothers bottle it, then you have an excuse to take your Cube out for a long ride :biggrin:
Get behind me you :evil:

As much as I'd like to, it tops out at 15mph. I can, on the flat, ride beyond that. If I had the American pinarello dyodo it'd be another matter. 20mph is where that stops assisting :whistle:

As it is not too close to the Double Devil to get excuses in, I'll start with I again am working out of town until Monday and won t be able to ride. Also it is at the beginning of my tour and won't be able to ride myself into shape. So in conclusion I'll plan on seeing everyone at the start and at the end and as far as you know I'll have ridden the whole thing at blazing speed.

berty bassett

Legendary Member
As it is not too close to the Double Devil to get excuses in, I'll start with I again am working out of town until Monday and won t be able to ride. Also it is at the beginning of my tour and won't be able to ride myself into shape. So in conclusion I'll plan on seeing everyone at the start and at the end and as far as you know I'll have ridden the whole thing at blazing speed.
You want to see one of the devils don’t you ?- be nice to say yourve done one of them - but understand not wanting to push it on first day of tour - maybe there’s a way of shortening the route to one of them ?

You want to see one of the devils don’t you ?- be nice to say yourve done one of them - but understand not wanting to push it on first day of tour - maybe there’s a way of shortening the route to one of them ?
I plan on an attempt of the 95 mile route and am scouting you tube for videos the show riders faking a crash. It could work.

:laugh:

Lee does a good crash;)
He is an example of what I don’t want to do. The expression “skin in the game” for me is a metaphor.

Top Bottom