Turbo Club - Meet Ups / Events

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

CXRAndy

Guru
Martin,
just checked and pen and start numbers will be sent out in a few weeks. Do you have yours?
Currently looking at some Castelli Aero kit for the Aero gains:rolleyes::laugh:

The best is to buy a one piece TT suit, nothing expensive, just something that doesnt flap about

Norry1

Legendary Member
Martin,
just checked and pen and start numbers will be sent out in a few weeks. Do you have yours?

I was assuming if you are in the same age group, you'd be in the same pen.

Good excuse for some nice kit :becool:

Whorty

Gets free watts from the Atom ;)
Use one of these

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcROA4A12-pVdd8Ri0NRDLhmSd3aGljXJiEN2Hio3eG0yTpdRVbK.jpg

And get one of these, and you'll be nice and aero and slip through the air :biggrin:

51RUJ0oO6wL.jpg

OP
OP
<Tommy>

<Tommy>

Illegitimi non carborundum

Ice2911

Über Member
Hi all
I’m riding TOC this year. Travelling on my own but would be good to meet up with dine CC people. I’m hoping to get under 5 hours for the first time if possible. I’m hoping the closed roads will help with this.
Hope to see some of you there. I’ll be the one who is definitely not shaved or wearing the manikini :smile:

bobinski

Legendary Member
Hi all
I’m riding TOC this year. Travelling on my own but would be good to meet up with dine CC people. I’m hoping to get under 5 hours for the first time if possible. I’m hoping the closed roads will help with this.
Hope to see some of you there. I’ll be the one who is definitely not shaved or wearing the manikini :smile:

I think you will find the mankini is obligatory and will be available in CC colours ;)

Whorty

Gets free watts from the Atom ;)
Hi all
:welcome:

Norry1

Legendary Member
Hi all

Hi, are you riding the Race, Gran Fondo or Sportive part of ToC? Have you done it before?

Norry1

Legendary Member
Martin,

My latest purchase ready for ToC is not quite as flashy as Castelli Aero Kit :smile:

upload_2019-5-1_6-46-20.png

These are my 950ml Bidons - so I maximise the liquid I can carry without stopping. I had bought a couple of 1Litre bottles in France but they were too tight in the bottle cages. These fit nicely and also squeeze easily.

bobinski

Legendary Member
My latest purchase ready for ToC is not quite as flashy as Castelli Aero Kit :smile:

View attachment 464638

These are my 950ml Bidons - so I maximise the liquid I can carry without stopping. I had bought a couple of 1Litre bottles in France but they were too tight in the bottle cages. These fit nicely and also squeeze easily.

I have those.
Tight squeeze in the downtube though that might be the bottle cage. Ummh- I was thinking about some bling Supercatz water bottle cages .

Top Bottom