Turbo Club - Meet Ups / Events

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Norry1

Legendary Member
Trouble is Im with Martin, but only in age not ability :laugh:

Only for 1 year :smile:

theboxers

TheBoxers on Cycle Sim sw
Brother did his mechanical properly
IMG-20190608-WA0037.jpeg
IMG-20190608-WA0043.jpeg

I've ordered a new chain as well now. Should have it all up and running later today. Hope the deraileur is not bent

Norry1

Legendary Member
I’m not normally a fan of sponsoring people to do things that they do for fun anyway to be honest mate. But if you agree to wear the nspcc jersey I think that’s got to be worth at least tenner ^_^.

I agree mate - which is why I haven't put out a general request for sponsorship. I've also put what would have been the entry cost (£70) in myself so far, and was fully prepared to put the whole £200. I just thought it looks good with more contributors, hence suggesting we do a donation swap :smile:

I plan to wear the jersey - it would be rude not to I think.

https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/martin-norris01

4c86af86-1b17-457b-81c2-2099f28a8c33.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
<Tommy>

<Tommy>

Illegitimi non carborundum
I agree mate - which is why I haven't put out a general request for sponsorship. I've also put what would have been the entry cost (£70) in myself so far, and was fully prepared to put the whole £200. I just thought it looks good with more contributors, hence suggesting we do a donation swap :smile:

I plan to wear the jersey - it would be rude not to I think.

View attachment 469947

No worries mate. Wasn’t meant as a dig at you. I have numerous friends who’ve tried to persuade me to fund their jolly ups to other countries in the name of charity and that’s my point of reference.

The jersey I took out of the envelope this morning, and I could feel my skin instantly itch! To be fair though it looks waay better on you than I expected! I’ll have to begrudgingly try mine on now that you’ve set the standard so high. Can’t believe I’m actually thinking about wearing it for the ride now. Wish I’d kept my mouth shut :rolleyes:

Norry1

Legendary Member
No worries mate. Wasn’t meant as a dig at you. I have numerous friends who’ve tried to persuade me to fund their jolly ups to other countries in the name of charity and that’s my point of reference.

The jersey I took out of the envelope this morning, and I could feel my skin instantly itch! To be fair though it looks waay better on you than I expected! I’ll have to begrudgingly try mine on now that you’ve set the standard so high. Can’t believe I’m actually thinking about wearing it for the ride now. Wish I’d kept my mouth shut :rolleyes:

:laugh: :smile:

CXRAndy

Guru

Not itchy nipple's again :biggrin:

Bored Man

Upstanding Member
Brother did his mechanical properly
View attachment 469922 View attachment 469923

I've ordered a new chain as well now. Should have it all up and running later today. Hope the deraileur is not bent

I did the same whilst doing the tour de Yorkshire ride couple of years ago TB... rear derailleur was very slightly twisted which resulted in poor indexing in the mid range - ended up buying a new one..

OP
OP
<Tommy>

<Tommy>

Illegitimi non carborundum
I did the same whilst doing the tour de Yorkshire ride couple of years ago TB... rear derailleur was very slightly twisted which resulted in poor indexing in the mid range - ended up buying a new one..

Jim!

Hopefully you’ve just solved an irritating issue for me. My shifting is perfect at the moment apart from one cog near the middle of the cassette. I could not work out why it was click clacking... fingers crossed!

Top Bottom