Turbo Club - Meet Ups / Events

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Norry1

Legendary Member
Definitely interested @TurboTommy but won't be able to confirm/reject for some time yet as my plans for next year are a bit fluid at present - both family and other.

I've ridden Ventoux and it was great, and people said the ride through the Gorge was amazing although we didn't get to do it.

Breedon

Legendary Member
Yes I'm in, and like I said before I won't be cancelling work can fk off this time.

Another thing I should be back on Zwift today or tomorrow :hyper:got to lose all this weight now :cry:

OP
OP
<Tommy>

<Tommy>

Illegitimi non carborundum
Definitely interested @TurboTommy but won't be able to confirm/reject for some time yet as my plans for next year are a bit fluid at present - both family and other.

I've ridden Ventoux and it was great, and people said the ride through the Gorge was amazing although we didn't get to do it.

It would be great to have you on board mate. As I said to Carl there’s no deadline. Hopefully you can make it work. Everytine I think about this trip I just think what a good laugh we’re all going to have along the way.

Whorty

Gets free watts from the Atom ;)

Del C

Veteran
@Del C you have a PM in your inbox mate.
Got it.

Sorry for the delay in replying.

Been a busy couple of days.

I found out yesterday that my Guru bike, that I was planning to take to the Alps first week of September, has got a crack in it. Mechanic friend of mine picked it up. It's booked in with the nearest carbon frame repair shop now. Touch and go whether it will be fixed before I go, so had to sort out a Plan B as well.

It's a real pain, but not as painful as a frame failure when descending in the Alps. I had a carbon fork failure five years ago and ended up in hospital for 3 days. I'd rather not go through that again.

bobinski

Legendary Member
Got it.

Sorry for the delay in replying.

Been a busy couple of days.

I found out yesterday that my Guru bike, that I was planning to take to the Alps first week of September, has got a crack in it. Mechanic friend of mine picked it up. It's booked in with the nearest carbon frame repair shop now. Touch and go whether it will be fixed before I go, so had to sort out a Plan B as well.

It's a real pain, but not as painful as a frame failure when descending in the Alps. I had a carbon fork failure five years ago and ended up in hospital for 3 days. I'd rather not go through that again.

Who you booked it in with? I have some gouges on one of my carbon wheels I want checked over. I think it’s fine but want someone who knows to have a proper look.

LBHIFI

Veteran
Would really like to go with you guys to conquer Ventoux, but we have been spending silly money traveling this year. We're going to Maspalomas, Gran Canaria in October, so I'll be satisfying my mountain-hunger there. Also finally spend money on an upgrade for the ToC TT (don't tell my wife :whistle:):

upload_2019-8-2_15-29-34.png

Which wheel do you think wheighs the most?

bobinski

Legendary Member
Would really like to go with you guys to conquer Ventoux, but we have been spending silly money traveling this year. We're going to Maspalomas, Gran Canaria in October, so I'll be satisfying my mountain-hunger there. Also finally spend money on an upgrade for the ToC TT (don't tell my wife :whistle:):

View attachment 478158

Which wheel do you think wheighs the most?

Lars! I was really hoping you could join us. Don’t say no just yet.

Top Bottom