Turbo Club - Meet Ups / Events

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

theboxers

TheBoxers on Cycle Sim sw
Direct route from me house is up Spout Hill, only 17% :huh: :headshake:

LBHIFI

Veteran
Just found the Tour of Cambridgeshire 2017 TT results, and I hope I'm not calculating this right: age 50-54 winner time 35:15 for the 30 km = 51 kph :eek:.
That is what you would expect of a world tour/pro continental rider, not a >50 year amateur.
Unbelievable times in that TT. More than 44 kph just to qualify...insane.
Please tell me that I've got it wrong and the course is only 28 km.

OP
OP
<Tommy>

<Tommy>

Illegitimi non carborundum
Bump bump BUMP!!!

Ok... so, better late than never....

For the guys who haven’t been following this process, we have been trying to design a club kit. And hopefully we can now begin to pin down the final design.

Some of you haven’t picked 3 jerseys (some more, some less). Some of you haven’t picked a favourite. Some of you haven’t made any picks at all. But I’ve had a count up of what we have so far. Anyone with more than 3 picks could do with reducing. Anyone with less then 3, it’s up to you if they want to pick more. It would be great if everyone in our comunity had a vote. BKOOL, splitters, everyone.

Dean 5,6,13 (5 is favourite)
TB 5,12,15,17,25!
TT 9,21,25. (9 is favourite)
THMET 13,16,25
Lee. 4,9,14. (4 being favourite)
Bridgy. 21,22,23,24
Whorty 3,4,5
Kipster. 25 and one on page 20
Bobinski 25
Jim 4,9,14,23
Andy. 11,12,13,25 (25 being favourite)

Now... we could just count up the scores and declare a winner. But since I compiled the original list of choices Bridgy posted up a few more on the following page which a few people liked so maybe they are worth another look. Also people may need to narrow their choices or add / change choices as they feel.

But let’s push on a little! Anyone feel particulary strongly about any specific designs, love / hate? Ideally as we are going to wear it, we should at least be reasonably happy with the final choice.

Have another look at the original list on page 19, and Bridgy’s designs on page 20. Also add designs if you have something you really like. Let’s get this pinned down by the end of the weekend!

OP
OP
<Tommy>

<Tommy>

Illegitimi non carborundum
Have another look at the original list on page 19, and Bridgy’s designs on page 20. Also add designs if you have something you really like. Let’s get this pinned down by the end of the weekend!

6 people have chosen #25 i shall have a look at it

Edit
I can go with #25 there all on page 19, took ages to find, do we talk so much bollocks ^_^

:okay:

berty bassett

Legendary Member
happy with 25 - think i could pull it off :girldance:
do like 4/5 though

Last edited:
Top Bottom