Turbo Club - Meet Ups / Events

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

berty bassett

Legendary Member
4 ,, 9 , 14 4 being fave
if we have to have nicknames put on - can i change mine to Brett Steel or something other than a liquorice alsort man

bridgy

Legendary Member
I think my favourites are numbers 21, 22, 23, 24 - but there's lots of others I'd be quite happy with.

With regards the name, alternatives to what's been suggested - Virtual Training (VT.CC), Turbo Club (TC.CC).

The black designs I did:

bw 2.jpg
bw 1.jpg
bw 3.jpg

OP
OP
<Tommy>

<Tommy>

Illegitimi non carborundum
^_^

It's my reputation that pays for those whoosh wheels sunshine! And if all else fails they're good for a fast getaway! :bicycle:.

Speaking of which I've been looking at a new set of hoops with next years adventure in mind. I think I may have a carbon addiction...

I did sign up mate, you?

bobinski

Legendary Member
Nice. I assume you're staying loyal to Hunt? Hopefully you still remember where to put them when they turn up. I noticed strava hasn't been saving your commutes since the weather turned :tongue:

I would ask you but you might be in bed recovering from something or other:okay: in the meantime I have a broken hand pump that needs sticking somewhere ^_^

Funnily enough I hope to return to commuting tomorrow. Had a lot of court based work so not easy to fit it in. Bit wary.

bridgy

Legendary Member
I like this too

bw 4.jpg

Top Bottom