Turbo Trainer Vs Exercise Nike

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Wester

Wester

Guru
Sorry bike I should have said and not Nike

JtB

Prepare a way for the Lord
I prefer a turbo trainer because during the winter it allows me to work out on my road bike and so I can be sure I'm using the right muscles that will help when I get back out on the road. That said my hill climbing ability still diminishes somewhat over the winter on the turbo trainer and needs to be built up again when I get back out on real hills.

[Edit] P.S There is an option to edit the title of a forum thread.

Last edited:

rb58

Enigma
I don;t have a turbo trainer. However, I do have a Kettler Racer 9 cycle trainer which I hook up to my PC. I find it excellent. Very bike like (has campag gears, freewheel) and completely different to a spin bike or an exercise bike.

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
I have both but rarely use them. They're both boring,noisy and don't give the same achy legs after a good ride feeling. They're ok for rainy days and sunny summer days when you want to go for a ride and sunbathe (use them in the garden or whatever) at the same time.:sun:

T.M.H.N.E.T

Rainbows aren't just for world champions
One relies on a bike being clamped into it, probably a bike you've ridden before therefore it's setup somewhat properly. The other is none of the previous things

Top Bottom