Turkey eggs on Christmas Day

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

AndyMack

I’m pretty sure Costco sell them if there’s one near you?

Recreate the feeling of having a large turkey egg by wearing these
51nY5W4FP8L._SX425_.jpg

MontyVeda

a short-tempered ill-controlled small-minded troll
How the flying fark can you be a veggy and eat eggs? Unbourn meat must be the least veggy thing you can eat from either a moral or any other ground for being a veggy. One 'committed' veggy i know lambasted me for eating fois gras ffs and he drives about with leather seats in his car. All double std plonkers imo.
You seem to have a bee in your bonnet about other people's diets. Would you like to talk about your petty prejudices? We're here to help :smile:

You seem to have a bee in your bonnet about other people's diets. Would you like to talk about your petty prejudices? We're here to help :smile:
Lol no just all the double stds. Lad i used to work with would go running to management for B & H if you somuch as mentioned the word steak in front of him as he was a committed vegatarian, but like i said he had leather seats in his car. Either you dont do animal products or you just dont like certain foods. Another case was when mass catering we yad to use quorn because one lady was veggie, unless it was fir her conveniance when she could be found in maccy ds

Top Bottom