Turkey eggs on Christmas Day

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

vickster

Legendary Member
Lol no just all the double stds. Lad i used to work with would go running to management for B & H if you somuch as mentioned the word steak in front of him as he was a committed vegatarian, but like i said he had leather seats in his car. Either you dont do animal products or you just dont like certain foods. Another case was when mass catering we yad to use quorn because one lady was veggie, unless it was fir her conveniance when she could be found in maccy ds
Fags?

twentysix by twentyfive

Clinging on tightly
£4·99 each!
Not bad for a week's dining :okay:

MontyVeda

a short-tempered ill-controlled small-minded troll
Lol no just all the double stds. Lad i used to work with would go running to management for B & H if you somuch as mentioned the word steak in front of him as he was a committed vegatarian, but like i said he had leather seats in his car. Either you dont do animal products or you just dont like certain foods. Another case was when mass catering we yad to use quorn because one lady was veggie, unless it was fir her conveniance when she could be found in maccy ds
Not wanting to eat meat and eating an egg is not a double standard though. Same goes for leather products. There's a difference between being a veggie and a vegan.

U

User482

Not wanting to eat meat and eating an egg is not a double standard though. Same goes for leather products. There's a difference between being a veggie and a vegan.
I wouldn't bother. It's a well-worn trope when anyone does something that might challenge beliefs or actions. Look for the tiniest imperfection (Ha! you once stood near a leather sofa! Hypocrite!) and use it to refute the argument.

nickyboy

Norven Mankey
I have heard that ostrich eggs are not great to eat.

The shells do make excellent water carriers for the drought conditions we often experience in North Derbyshire

Top Bottom