.....twelve cogs....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

screenman

Legendary Member
Its a work of art but 1100 quid!!!!!!!!!!!! Bloody hell

ill stick with my 1x11 X0

Nothing for somebody who took a large civil service pension a while back, now for the rest of us then it may need no kids and the wife working.

Was looking for a catch, then the price appeared
How much is the cassette alone? I skimmed the article and just saw the price of the groupset.

Maybe it has applications for ultra competitive mountain biking (and for such applications, fair enough), but for general purpose cycling, foget it. I note someone said that the technology will trickle down and get cheaper. Maybe so but it will have to trickle/piss down a hell of a lot for me to get on board this showboat. I am happy to benefit from the trickle down of earlier stuff, and all runs fine on my current favourite 8x3 bike, but of course the sods keep discontinuing perfectly good stuff :sad:

What is the great problem with a front mech anyway? I recently replaced one, cost sod all. The chainset (triple) cost £25 (yes, discounted as it is now history) and even with my rudimentary mech skills all runs sweet. Has done for some time without being touched.

screenman

Legendary Member
What is the great problem with a front mech anyway? I recently replaced one, cost sod all. The chainset (triple) cost £25 (yes, discounted as it is now history) and even with my rudimentary mech skills all runs sweet. Has done for some time without being touched.

It is possible you may not be the customer they are looking for.^_^ It is for us young go ahead types.

John the Monkey

Frivolous Cyclist
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Top Bottom