Ukrainian man cycles from besieged city of Severodonetsk dodging bombs and fighter jets.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
The way Russians are blanket bombing etc is incredibly wasteful, they don't seem to care if there is any chance of hitting anything. It's almost like a lot of them don't want to be there and are just wasting ammo etc. In fact there are reports that Russia is running out of military equipment and it will be hard to replace quickly. To think I watched many videos of people cycling in Ukraine before the war on youtube and what a beautiful country it was and hopefully will be again soon.

steveindenmark

Legendary Member
When they were queuing to get out at the border I was suprised not to see lots of bikes on the other carriageway as nobody was going into Ukraine. Its a great form of transport to move around stealthily.

I thought all men had to stay and fight

He is still in Ukraine and back in a city under Ukrainian control, he hasn't fled the country. To be honest I wouldn't blame him if he did, some of them fighting are incredibly under resourced. I wouldn't want to be fighting with Molotov cocktails and not much else. It's one thing to fight for your country and another to be simple cannon fodder. He might be utilised for building defences etc.

Top Bottom