ultra light weight touring

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Heltor Chasca

Out-riding the Black Dog
Here’s my wash bag for a weekend tour I’m doing soon. Possibly a bit excessive. There’s a club for people who saw their toothbrushes in half, but I’m yet to find one for hairbrushes.

I don't know about you, but I HAVE to have clean teeth when I cycle far. Placebo effect no doubt.

1A19C29C-C287-4FF3-966E-B0E5D6DABA20.jpeg

Why don't you, before setting off, just saw your hair in half instead?

Can't remember the last time I used a hair brush.

(note short yellow-orange hair)

Heltor Chasca

Out-riding the Black Dog
Why don't you, before setting off, just saw your hair in half instead?

Can't remember the last time I used a hair brush.

(note short yellow-orange hair)

My hair and beard should be entered into a village ‘guess the weight’ competition. There’s a lot of unnecessary weight up there. But surely the point is to look good on the bike.

DanZac

There’s a club for people who saw their toothbrushes in half, but I’m yet to find one for hairbrushes.
Have you got details of the half a tooth a tooth brush club? If only I could get in a club and be accepted as a normal person then maybe my wife would stop looking at me as some kind of wierdo with only half a toothbrush.
P.s it's quite hard to clean your teeth with only half a toothbrush so there is obviously a reason for them being the length they are.

Heltor Chasca

Out-riding the Black Dog
Have you got details of the half a tooth a tooth brush club? If only I could get in a club and be accepted as a normal person then maybe my wife would stop looking at me as some kind of wierdo with only half a toothbrush.
P.s it's quite hard to clean your teeth with only half a toothbrush so there is obviously a reason for them being the length they are.

:laugh:Quite. And there’s skill to getting the right length. Too long and it’s WAY too heavy. Too short and you get a mouthful of fist. I’ve outgrown that stage of my life.

MikeG

Guru
Here’s my wash bag for a weekend tour I’m doing soon. Possibly a bit excessive. There’s a club for people who saw their toothbrushes in half, but I’m yet to find one for hairbrushes.

I don't know about you, but I HAVE to have clean teeth when I cycle far. Placebo effect no doubt.

View attachment 433865

Hair brush?! You own a hairbrush? Why?

Top Bottom