Uncle Drago's agony column

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
As far as odd socks are concerned, it is all the rage to wear odd socks nowadays. My grandsons often wear odd socks. You might even be given respect and have street cred bestowed upon you for doing so. :okay:

wheresthetorch

Dreaming of Celeste
As far as odd socks are concerned, it is all the rage to wear odd socks nowadays. My grandsons often wear odd socks. You might even be given respect and have street cred bestowed upon you for doing so. :okay:

The problem is, the colour is on the heels and toes, the rest is black. So only I know they are odd and I find it strangely disturbing.

OP
OP
Drago

Drago

Legendary Member
Dear Uncle Drago,

I fancy having rabbit for my Sunday roast this week.

Can you tell me if it's currently cheaper to buy the rabbit from the local butcher or the pet supermarket please.

Thank very much.

This is where it pays to know the lie of the local land. It's very likely one of your neighbours will have a hutch in their garden.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Drago

Drago

Legendary Member
I keep filling up my pint glass but find it empty by morning. Should I buy a new pint glass or try and fix the leak in the current one?

Alas, this problem also affects me greatly. I've ywt to find a glass that doesn't leak or have a serious Guinness evaporation problem. Best thing to do is get to the pub early and stake a claim on a stool at the bar, and the nice lady will at least keep replenishing the liquid for you.

OP
OP
Drago

Drago

Legendary Member
Dear Unca Drago

Gravy, sauce, or jus?

Thank you.

Guinness.

OP
OP
Drago

Drago

Legendary Member
And here I am, working hard to answer your questions...

article-0-0063ECE800000258-27_224x423.jpg

Randomnerd

Bimbleur
A wise man once said...

...and I heard his call!

So here I am. Affairs of the heart, financial advice, or even guidance for removing stubborn stains, I'm here to nod sagely and utter forth pearls of wisdom.

So, tell me your problems and prepare to have your lives turned around.
Oh, you just ruined it.
I saw @Blue Hills post and liked it and replied.
Little did I know you would go and fark it all up. I’ll have a look at your thread now, but I reserve judgment that society is actually now doomed, and beyond repair....

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
I never thought i'd see the day when a person wearing distustingly stained underpants would be offering others advise, especially where relationships are concerned.:eek:

OP
OP
Drago

Drago

Legendary Member
Did you nod read my agony page at the back of the TV Times? Alas, after the embarassing incident with the call girl (how was I to know she wasn't a real massuese?) the TV Times sold my column to the Democrat Party quarterly magazine, and I never felt quite right there.

Top Bottom