Uncle Drago's agony column

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Landsurfer

Veteran
Dear Drago ..
I have a love issue…
I‘m in love with a woman.. sorry Woman …
Proper Woman … “ Soft Tissues” .. no winkie ..
She is rude to me .. scathing at times … at other times she proffers unbridled contempt… unless I give in to her sexual needs …
I always give in ……
She insists we have only one bank account .. shared money … but has her own bank account … alledgly..
She buys me things to take me away from her … Bicycles, tickets to the IOM TT … And …… holidays in Spain and Turkey … and she insists on coming with me ….
This has been going on for over 35 years ….

Am I being used ?

Last edited:
OP
OP
Drago

Drago

Legendary Member
Dear Landyacht,

You might want to check very carefully. Verr carefully. Women can have winkies these days. If your woman lives in a broom closet with a gopher called Gordon then it might be time to dump her.

tyred

Legendary Member
Dear Drago,

I have a date tonight but I have a rather embarrassing problem.

I was servicing my 1970 Raleigh Sports today in the nude and unfortunately, my private parts got caught in the chain which was painful.

I was able to successfully untangle from the chain but I was covered in oil from the chain

I decided to wash it in Swarfega, which did remove the oil. Unfortunately, it also left my Willie covered in red blotches

Obviously, this is not a good for what happens after tonight's date.

What do you suggest I do.

Yours faithfully,
Cecil

OP
OP
Drago

Drago

Legendary Member
Dear Cedric,

It is quite common for women to get their winkies all greasy. Might I recommend a wire brush lubricated with white spirit to get the worst of it off, then a final wipe down with lemon juice to cleanse the deeper scratches this leaves. Before you know it you'll be clean enough to make even JK Rowling proud to share a changing room with you.

Dear Uncle Drago

When I wrote to you before, you advised that confidence is a preference for the habitual voyeur.

However, it's got nothing to do with your Vorsprung durch Tehcnick, you know?

So Drags, I've decided to feed the pigeons, I sometimes feed the sparrows too, it gives me an enormous sense of well-being.

Do you think I'm simply living my life in a blur?

Britpop Tosh

Dear Uncle Drago

I'm still going round and round and round like one of those bl**dy joggers, awaiting the pearls of wisdom from your greatness....

Blurette

Dave7

Legendary Member
Uncle Drago.
It upsets me and makes me quite emotional when you refer to Philip Schofield as you do as he is one of my heroes that I look up to. Him, along with Jimmy Saville and Stuart Hall.
Is my thinking a bit bent or could you be a bit sweeter when you refer to him ?

tyred

Legendary Member
Dear Drago,

I run a really respectable second-hand car dealership. I've always been 100% above board and done everything by the book.

For some reason, I have gained a bad reputation. I don't understand it myself, but what can I do to improve the image of my business and improve sales?

Yours faithfully,
A. Daly
C/O The Winchester Club.

OP
OP
Drago

Drago

Legendary Member
Dear filth merchant,

You are welcome to date Holly Willoughby, the woman that turned the Scofe towards men.

I'm saving myself for Gemma from Find It, Fix It, Flog it.

Top Bottom