Uncomfortable, hot and hideous.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

benb

Evidence based cyclist
and obvious safety benefits

Er, no.

david k

Hi
1469227 said:
In the James Cracknell advert thread you were portraying a "just trying to understand all the issues" attitude. Above you use the words "obvious, agreed, and benefits". Would you care to affirm your position clearly?

does it matter to you what my personal thoughts are? would it make a difference to the facts?

and obvious safety benefits

Ah, the obvious safety benefits of increased helmet wearing in professional cycling you mean.

Screen shot 2011-05-29 at 08.05.02.png

david k

Hi
1469230 said:
It makes a difference if you are not playing with a straight bat.

i dont cycle with a bat, that would be dangerous, recent bat carrying cycle surveys suggest so

1469230 said:
It makes a difference if you are not playing with a straight bat.

Or playing with a memory problem. Davidk has been through all these points in other helmet threads many times, always playing the innocent, but suddenly a new thread and its a memory reset.

david k

Hi
no statement ive made can ever be described as disingenuous, however you have gone out of your way to try to have a go at me personally, thats off topic as its noting to d with helmets

david k

Hi
1469239 said:
Yes it can. As I said earlier you have at different times presented yourself as seeking to understand the facts and at others referring to the agreed facts when the whole thrust of these debates shows that the facts are not agreed. One way or another you have misrepresented yourself
If however disingenuous is too offensive for you, would trolling be more acceptable?

seeking to understand the facts - if somebody presents facts i want to understand them, maybe you prefer people who ignore them?

agreed facts when the whole thrust of these debates shows that the facts are not agreed - sorry your wrong again, some facts are open to interpretation some are weak some are stronger and some facts some groups of people do agree on

If however disingenuous is too offensive for you, would trolling be more acceptable - im trying to keep this on topic but you prefer to make it personal. You have called me disingenuous and a troll in a clear bid to upset me, that is the mere definition of a troll

continue trying to have a personal go at me if you wish, ill return to the topic when youve quite finished

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom