Unexpected prostate exam

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

AndyRM

XOXO
I assume you were wearing a loose fitting dressing gown and slipped while dusting your pelmets?

slowmotion

Quite dreadful
Not what I went to the GP for this morning but you know how it is when you impulse shop.

An *interesting* experience & nothing bad to report so hopefully not one I'll be repeating anytime soon.
I salute you. I'm gritting my teeth for making a similar appointment. It's pathetic really when you consider the examinations a female partner has been subjected to over the years. I will ring the GP on Tuesday, perhaps. Please encourage me .:thumbsup:

OP
OP
shouldbeinbed

shouldbeinbed

Rollin' along
I salute you. I'm gritting my teeth for making a similar appointment. It's pathetic really when you consider the examinations a female partner has been subjected to over the years. I will ring the GP on Tuesday, perhaps. Please encourage me .:thumbsup:

Yeah, no stirrups involved & a more dignified invasion than the ladies get.

Take a copy of C+ and put it on the floor for a bit of distraction for the half hour or so when one of the 7 medical students asks you to grip your ankles and relax ;)

Pat "5mph"

A kilogrammicaly challenged woman
Check out * www.theglovedfinger.com

I'm Mr June on page 5

;)

* I hope I have just made this site up
I'm certainly not clicking on the link! :laugh:
Good to hear there's nothing wrong with you :thumbsup:

MikeG

Guru
I had the examination done last week. There really is nothing to it, and it's over in seconds. The lubricant felt a bit odd afterwards, so I had a quick wash. The only thing I did out of the ordinary was to see one of the other doctors in the practice, rather than my normal doctor, because our usual doctor is a family friend and cycling buddy, and, well.................you know............

My father and my uncle both had prostate cancer. An architect I work with regularly has just had his removed. It really isn't worth the risk, chaps, for what you might perceive of as as a few seconds of embarrassment. Go get it done.

PS If you ever meet a creationist, discuss the design of the prostrate with him. His god would have to be an idiot.

Top Bottom