Unexpected prostate exam

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty
Not what I went to the GP for this morning but you know how it is when you impulse shop.

An *interesting* experience & nothing bad to report so hopefully not one I'll be repeating anytime soon.
that's not entirely unexpected. Having your prostate examined by a total stranger on a tube train is unexpected.

w00hoo_kent

One of the 64K
After my recent health with Diabetes, i decided to go for the check, got mine on Monday, is it ok to cycle home.

How long do you leave things after a poo?

It's only a finger, you'll be fine. The whole thing takes under 5 minutes and most of that is embarrassed shuffling around getting ready/dressed. Really, it's nothing to worry about and worth having done.

Mine was similarly, 'oh, while you're here, hop up on the couch' as with the OP it was a bit unexpected, but an oddity rather than a torture.

Cold

Careful! My doctor said the exact opposite: the blood is a useful guide, but the physical examination is at least as important. I'm having both.

I don't go to the docs very often but I will mention it next time see what he says.

yello

I had a lower bowel infection in my late teens. The diagnosis and treatment involved having things stuck up my backside. I thought I'd been abducted.

So when I had a prostate check a few years back, I knew what to expect when the doc snapped on the rubber gloves. I'm just pleased I'd remembered to put on my best 'hit by a bus' undies.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
:wacko:

Go to the docs for one thing and get that. Nooo way.

Bit too young for that me (only just) but I've had enough poking and prodding down there the last two years - I always make sure 'hit by a bus' undies are on rather than tatty ones ! I'm rather used to dropping my pants at the Docs now. No shame !!

Top Bottom