unidentified object. identification help wanted.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Archie_tect

De Skieven Architek... aka Penfold + Horace
Vern, I believe in similar circumstances on other threads you would have replied, "Who cares?".... just put it back - the machine's repair man will be looking for it.

OP
OP
vernon

vernon

Harder than Ronnie Pickering
I expect it was placed there for you to find as a distraction technique. Think back, what were you intending to do that you haven't now done?

Ackshully it was responsible for me buying two bottles of water. I glimpsed it when I retrieved the first bottle but the rotating door closed before I could retrieve it. The second purchase allowed me to retrieve it.

I'd have been happy to spend even more money as it was one of those fancy vending machine that have visible lifts and conveyor belts as part of the delivery mechanism. It was alluring but not as alluring as the ice cream vending machine in Vondel Park hostel in Amsterdam which used a Telly Tubbies' Nu Nu type vacuum pipe to pick up the ice cream move it around and deliver the ice cream.

I was really grateful that I had the munchies as there would have been an awful lot of ice cream wasted as I repeatedly paid for repeat 'performances'.

OP
OP
vernon

vernon

Harder than Ronnie Pickering
Its a thing. You should hang on to it. You never know when you'll need it. Mr WD hangs onto things as well. he has stuff and things that he has had for 40 years, and he still doesn't know what they are for.

Does he have an Amal carburettor spanner?

20150416_181546.jpg

Top Bottom