unidentified object. identification help wanted.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Smokin Joe

Legendary Member
Hey, I wondered where that had gone.

Can I have it back, please?

raleighnut

Legendary Member
Ah but have you got the Brooks Swallow spanner, it is different @vernon
upload_2015-4-16_20-6-22.jpeg
upload_2015-4-16_20-6-22.jpeg

mybike

Grumblin at Garmin on the Granny Gear
View attachment 85833

Any ideas what this is? It was in the dispensing tray of a vending machine.

It's a metal pressing/stamping and is 2-3I'm thick.

It's a pie.

OP
OP
vernon

vernon

Harder than Ronnie Pickering
Ah but have you got the Brooks Swallow spanner, it is different @vernon
View attachment 85871 View attachment 85871

I think that we have an imposter @User14044.

@raleighnut, you need to convince me that you are a bona fide owner of all of the spanners by taking a consolidation photograph showing:

Two Brooks Swallow spanners and six Sturmey Archer cone spanners.

Meanwhile here's a picture of my Czech 0.6cc radial mount diesel model aircraft engine framed by my spanners

20150416_203319.jpg

raleighnut

Legendary Member
I would but I don't yet own a Digital camera and although my phone has a camera this laptop (Windows 7 ) refuses to speak to it and has now got the hump so much it refuses to recognise it (Its a 6 yr old Sony/Erickson so the phone is obsolete)
For now you'll just have to take my word for it. (A bit like Patricks recipes. :whistle:)
BTW I don't own 6 SA hub/cone spanners, this stupid machine just double posted t'image :cursing:

raleighnut

Legendary Member
Anyway we are a bit off topic now so, what I think you ought to do @vernon is attach it to your keyring and then when people see it and ask "What's that for then" just reply "Aaahh" and smile.........................enigmaticly :becool:

OP
OP
vernon

vernon

Harder than Ronnie Pickering
I would but I don't yet own a Digital camera and although my phone has a camera this laptop (Windows 7 ) refuses to speak to it and has now got the hump so much it refuses to recognise it (Its a 6 yr old Sony/Erickson so the phone is obsolete)
For now you'll just have to take my word for it. (A bit like Patricks recipes. :whistle:)
BTW I don't own 6 SA hub/cone spanners, this stupid machine just double posted t'image :cursing:

Meanwhile here's a picture of my two Amal carburettor spanners, a Brooks saddle spanner, a Czech 0.6cc radial mount diesel engine and a rivet embossing tool for O gauge model railways.

20150416_210233.jpg

Top Bottom