Up the duff

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Levo-Lon

Guru
My wife was 16 and I was 17 when she got pregnant, one of the best thing that could have happened to us. 41 years on the kids have done us proud and she is still my best mate and fantastic wife, so not that modern.

Never claimed the dole never got any, and I mean any parental support from either side, and was made homeless, not much fun but certainly character building.

my mum and dad got married at 16,18 respectively..they got divorced 3 yrs ago after 49 yrs...dads with someone he should have been with yrs ago and mum has even more to moan about,so very happy also in a moany way.better if you have a reason I guess lol

my sister married young has 2 kids ,but me ive never wanted them but love my 2 step kids

screenman

Legendary Member
my mum and dad got married at 16,18 respectively..they got divorced 3 yrs ago after 49 yrs...dads with someone he should have been with yrs ago and mum has even more to moan about,so very happy also in a moany way.better if you have a reason I guess lol

my sister married young has 2 kids ,but me ive never wanted them but love my 2 step kids

Lucky me, I married a women who does not moan or nag, and there is nobody else I would want to be with. I have quite a few friends the same way.

Crankarm

Guru
Not all of us, I'm 25 saving hard for first house and neither pregnant/engaged to my boyfriend of 4 years.

I went to a school where 2 girls left at 13 to have babies (not together) I know a lot of young parents, all split up, most unemployed, all living in council housing etc.

1) If they had babies at 13 then it was rape as girls of this age are too young to give consent.

2) Nevertheless they shouldn't get any money, no handouts whatsoever, not a penny . Welcome to Benefits Britain.

TheDoctor

Europe Endless
Yeahbutt, I bet they they are on benefits wasting the tax I have paid on the money I have gone out to earn by doing something called work :cursing:! The feckless and lazy should not get handouts or houses because they shag like rabbits. They should be sterilised.
As ever, you're the dulcet voice of reason, Crankers.
Not been getting any lately?

nickyboy

Norven Mankey
Well its not taken long. Niece of 22 is up the duff. It's boyfriend's 4th at age 22 with 3 other kids with two other women.

He doesn't have a proper job and both are living at my sister in laws. Wife just says she is old enough and nana now seems happy after being very vocal about the boyfriends long list of kids.

Forgive me if I am not too happy about it.
Isn't now the time that you and the other male rellies get him in a room on his own and persuade him to "do the right" thing by your niece?

theclaud

Openly Marxist
Isn't now the time that you and the other male rellies get him in a room on his own and persuade him to "do the right" thing by your niece?

You know it's the 21st century, right?

Drago

Legendary Member
I'm about to become a grandad again by my 2nd daughter. While i don't approve of her husband's long hair and his fondness for some lady called Marilyn Manson and least the hippie has a job.

ScotiaLass

Guru
I had my first at 22.
I was married to my first husband for 16 years and had 4 children with him. He had a good job and I worked as a nurse, going back to work when the kids were tiny, pulling night shifts.
I wanted a large family so I worked to support them.

If they had babies at 13 then it was rape as girls of this age are too young to give consent.

It isn't that clear though

We expose patients to radiation and are required to ask all females between 12 and 55:

Are you , or is there any possibility that you may be pregnant?

Now a positive answer from an under 16 is an issue that needs to be raised

However there is a big difference between:

1. A 13 year old with a partner of the same age where the pregnancy is a result of fooling around and experimenting
2. A pregnancy resulting from the interaction between the 13 year old and an older partner of say 18 years and over

Top Bottom