Up the duff

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

SpokeyDokey

67, & my GP says I will officially be old at 70!
It's more boyfriend will probably find some other floosy that I am bothered about.

Your niece is a floozy then?

How do you know how many sexual partners she has had before this young chap took his turn?

SpokeyDokey

At a guess, probably delighted. She is after all a young girl who is expecting a baby. The fact that the father is a serial shagger has probably escaped her, for now. Hopefully, for her sake, he will somehow change his ways and magic himself into a loyal, devoted partner who can provide for her and her child. The mothers of his other children probably hoped for the same, though.

Nah, fossy, just a concerned Uncle. I'd be exactly the same if it was my niece, who is also 22.

How do you know he's a 'serial shagger' ? And why does that matter?

It might've been the only 3 women he ever had sex with who got pregnant.

Not sure what world some of the people on this thread live in but a few sexual partners by age 22 is hardly setting a promiscuity benchmark.

Last edited:

Brandane

Legendary Member
How do you know he's a 'serial shagger' ? And why does that matter?

It might've been the only 3 women he ever had sex with who got pregnant.

Not sure what world some of the people on this thread live in but a few sexual partners by age 22 is hardly setting a promiscuity benchmark.
All true. I desperately wanted to be a serial shagger when I was 22, but was unable to find enough women who were stupid enough to help me with that particular ambition.

However... This guy has now fathered three children, and is expecting a fourth. We can all make mistakes, but four times by the age of 22? Mistakes is maybe the wrong word; perhaps they were planned. To plan 4 children with three different women by that age smacks of irresponsibility, and I have a suspicion that the state will be left to pick up the tab for his actions.

There lies the bottom line IMHO.. Have as many children as you like, boys AND girls; but don't do it if you expect someone else to pay for it. Unfortunately the welfare state does nothing to discourage this modern way of raising a "family".

screenman

Legendary Member
1) If they had babies at 13 then it was rape as girls of this age are too young to give consent.

2) Nevertheless they shouldn't get any money, no handouts whatsoever, not a penny . Welcome to Benefits Britain.

Then what do the babies who did not ask to be born live on? I do not want to see kids starve or be homeless.

SpokeyDokey

But getting three different women pregnant by age 22 is probably some kind of stupidity benchmark.
On their part as well as his.
Frankly, no-one comes out of this looking good...

I guess from a species survival perspective the lad is doing a damn fine job - maybe he should get a gold star or something. :smile:

I'm also slightly disturbed by your use of the word 'comes' in the context of the thread.

SpokeyDokey

All true. I desperately wanted to be a serial shagger when I was 22, but was unable to find enough women who were stupid enough to help me with that particular ambition.

However... This guy has now fathered three children, and is expecting a fourth. We can all make mistakes, but four times by the age of 22? Mistakes is maybe the wrong word; perhaps they were planned. To plan 4 children with three different women by that age smacks of irresponsibility, and I have a suspicion that the state will be left to pick up the tab for his actions.

There lies the bottom line IMHO.. Have as many children as you like, boys AND girls; but don't do it if you expect someone else to pay for it. Unfortunately the welfare state does nothing to discourage this modern way of raising a "family".

@Brandane

Yeah, yeah - I get all the benefits stuff. Irks me too.

But, out of interest, why would a woman be "stupid" to shag you on your failed quest or any other 'serial shagger' for that matter?

Brandane

Legendary Member
@Brandane
But, out of interest, why would a woman be "stupid" to shag you on your failed quest or any other 'serial shagger' for that matter?
Call me old fashioned (and you never know who might be reading these boards :whistle:), but a shag should be part of a meaningful relationship rather than "just a shag".
If both parties are up for a meaningless bit of fun then fair enough, but they should both be aware of that from the start. And that shouldn't result in making babies, IMHO..

Top Bottom