Using female logic ( for my advantage )

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Turbo Rider

Just can't reMember
In a previous life I worked in the contact centre of a bank. dealing with transaction disputes on joint accounts was brill.

My advice - pay in cash if you want to conceal your spending

Brutal, isn't it. The first time it happens, you feel like you're the one who should be apologising. I've had people who didnt know about bankruptcy, hidden families, 2nd properties, the works. Feel so sorry for some people. If you don't check these things, you open yourself up to abuse.

OP
OP
S

Squid lips

But you didn't get the group set in the sales, but from a friend of a friend instead and the tiagra group set is actually 2nd hand, not new, but "virtually brand new " so no warranty.
It was taken from a caannondale synapse that he upgraded to 105 and done less than 50 miles

Hyslop

Veteran
It's a table top role playing game a bit like dungeons and dragons you can spend a fortune on the models for it it's played in games workshop stores
Thanks,now I know what you mean,indeed, I passed the Carlisle shop only this morning.Often thought it was a strange sort of shop,no-one wandering round,just a crowd of people gazing at a table.Now I know why!

Why would you need 10 handbags?
why do you/I even need 1 handbag?

Mind you I have just had the same talk with my oh about how much I need to spend on a bike to get cycling again. He took it surprisingly well especially given he is the only wage earner in this house and it is the best part of £2k! He has now left to take the dog for a walk...

Saluki

World class procrastinator
why do you/I even need 1 handbag?

Mind you I have just had the same talk with my oh about how much I need to spend on a bike to get cycling again. He took it surprisingly well especially given he is the only wage earner in this house and it is the best part of £2k! He has now left to take the dog for a walk...
I don't own a handbag. I have pockets and, if I need to carry proper stuff about, a rucksack. If all else fails, Hubster has pockets too :thumbsup:

Gentlemen its so much easier if you remember the rules ! Rule number one: this rule is changeable on a whim, at any time, to suit any situation, when the female of the partnership sees fit to do so!!! So life is so much easier if you remember that a bargain for her is a waste of money for you!! the money in your joint account (i:e your wages) is " ours" and the money in her account (i;e her wages) is hers! joint account moneys is for necessities such as mortgage, food, gas and electricity!! her account money is for necessities such as handbags shoes dresses hair and makeup and nails and on and on and on and on !!! Female logic was never meant to be understood by mere men and wedding cake is the best contraceptive ever invented !! If you find this confusing please refer to rule one!!

Ajax Bay

Guru
Holy thread resurrection! Have you got an 'anniversary of last post' tool @old bloke on a bike ? Very impressive.

Sorry guys got a bit carried away there!!! felt good to vent though! the thing is since i renewed my love of all things bike i cant get the "boss" to understand that just having a new bike is not the end of it !! I too need to........ whats the female term???? ah yes accessorize!!! and even though ive been getting exactly the same "necessity's" as her i:e, bags (saddle) shoes (road) tights (bib) Shirts (Lycra) and so on apparently its not the same!!!

Montydog

Some of us wife types are nice, understanding and don't pitch a fit every time our husbands spend money on cycling. I wasn't quite so understanding when Hubster went through a warhammer phase but still.

mmm warhammer is adictive...been on that journey and thankfully grew out of it also:laugh:

as for @Squid lips ......think your in upto your neck:whistle:...tiss not going to end well

Saluki

World class procrastinator
mmm warhammer is adictive...been on that journey and thankfully grew out of it also:laugh:

as for @Squid lips ......think your in upto your neck:whistle:...tiss not going to end well
Hubster had a bunch of mates (the same age as him) who played Warhammer stuff and he sort of got suckered in. When he sold all the warhammer stuff, he got nearly as much for it as he paid, so that was OK. I painted some of his figure things, for him.

Top Bottom