Valentines Day

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

twentysix by twentyfive

Clinging on tightly
So i came down from my shower to find a box of chocolates on the bed with a card.Not just any chocolates but Belgian chocolates.I opened the envelope.It has a picture of a Lion on it,with the following words.To my husband on Valentine's day.You have got it all brilliant smile brilliant body (oh Matron steady on ) brilliant personality.Come on this is doing me a power of good.I then open the card.A BRILLIANT WIFE.

What more does one chap need .
Forgotten the bike there Postie :okay:

twentysix by twentyfive

Clinging on tightly
This will be our 1st Valentines Day together as we only met last July and got married last December, so I'm making a few days of it, I took in a bouquet of roses into the wife's works yesterday, I'll be cooking tonight, a card in the morning and I have some diamond and sapphire earrings that I'll present to my wife over dinner out tomorrow evening, then get the train into London on Saturday.
Aw crumbs - you are setting the bar too high for me. Don't tell Mrs 26 :ohmy:

Cycleops

Legendary Member
Any prizes for the worst Valentine's Day cards?

postman

Legendary Member
^^^^ I May switch to this ^^^

Burying my Dad tomorrow, so Valentine's Day is kind of ruined for me now* :cry:

* Sorry for putting a dampener in it :blush:

I hope your day went ok.Try to think about the good times with your dad,Valentines Day only lasts one day memories last forever.

postman

Legendary Member
Sorry to joke about this but i was going to shorten Valentines Day to VD but i thought no no no .

Top Bottom