Vasectomy and bike saddles (Mod edited title)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Spiderweb

Not So Special One
:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::eek:

Any results???:eek:
Looks as though you have a few optionsđź‘Ť

Last edited:

Cycleops

Legendary Member
I shouldn’t worry, I’m sure you’ll be fine on the bike afterwards. There’s only pain if the doctor gets his thumbs trapped between the two bricks.

DRM

Guru
I wonder whether he's getting it done on the cheap by a local farmer.
Reminds me of a farmer I knew, he'd been castrating lambs all day, and his wife came home to find the removed items in a bowl in the fridge, she wasn't best pleased, but the farmhand wanted them, but to add to her displeasure the cat came limping past looking sorry for itself, only to be told, oh we did him too whilst we were at it to save on the vet's bill.

Ming the Merciless

There is no mercy
Photo Winner
Reminds me of a farmer I knew, he'd been castrating lambs all day, and his wife came home to find the removed items in a bowl in the fridge, she wasn't best pleased, but the farmhand wanted them, but to add to her displeasure the cat came limping past looking sorry for itself, only to be told, oh we did him too whilst we were at it to save on the vet's bill.

Should have gone to SpecSavers

OP
OP
Roseland triker

Roseland triker

Cheese ..... It's all about the cheese
I'm not sure he really needs to worry about having it done full stop :whistle:
True but the Doris is on the pill and I don't think it's good for her long-term.
I'll go with the farmer approach using two bricks I think...:laugh:

I did consider the vet lol seeing as there here enough.... Get value for money....

DRM

Guru
All I'll say is some people are ok after the snip, some suffer discomfort, but when you've done the bandy legged walk with hands in pockets to stop any unnecessary rubbing, then you will know all about it, but basically give it a week before riding (anything :okay:)

OP
OP
Roseland triker

Roseland triker

Cheese ..... It's all about the cheese
All I'll say is some people are ok after the snip, some suffer discomfort, but when you've done the bandy legged walk with hands in pockets to stop any unnecessary rubbing, then you will know all about it, but basically give it a week before riding (anything :okay:)
Did you get a decent movie to watch when you went back to see if you're a Jaffa or was it the nurse with the glove that poked you in the right place:eek:?

Milkfloat

An Peanut
I rode home after mine because they told me I could not drive, luckily it was only about 4 miles. However, I would not suggest doing that as got quite uncomfortable towards the finishing straight.

vickster

Legendary Member
True but the Doris is on the pill and I don't think it's good for her long-term.
I'll go with the farmer approach using two bricks I think...:laugh:

I did consider the vet lol seeing as there here enough.... Get value for money....
Better start saving up then :okay:
Or why do you need a farmer, just borrow a couple of bricks from one of those many building sites you pass and get one of the labourers to oblige for some beer tokens ;)

There are alternatives to the pill and surely she can decide for herself with proper medical advice :wacko:

Top Bottom