Vasectomy and bike saddles (Mod edited title)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
D

Deleted member 1258

Just be careful where you go for it. ^_^:laugh:

1644943083776.png

classic33

Leg End Member
would that be called castration though, or mastectomy? :scratch: although any surgery seems pretty radical for an infection
If it's got bad enough to be using them, the next step is the last one.

CXRAndy

Guru
I had it done years ago, I've got enough kids.

Done under local, about 7-10 days discomfort. There was a male and female dragging the crown jewels around. The smell from the laser burning your flesh is something you neve forget:ohmy:

Bonefish Blues

Banging donk
I had it done years ago, I've got enough kids.

Done under local, about 7-10 days discomfort. There was a male and female dragging the crown jewels around. The smell from the laser burning your flesh is something you neve forget:ohmy:
A bit like this?

View: https://youtu.be/DoQwKe0lggw

BurningLegs

Veteran
Having decided to go for the snip does it change the style of seat required?
Like to to a short nose seat with a hole for women or just stick to the standard male seat??
:blink:

Just properly rest up until you’re healed and then back to everything as normal. Cycling included.

It’s a very very minor procedure, and even less minor than it used to be (not even any stitches these days). Literally the only way it can get complicated is if you don’t listen to medical advice and fail to rest up properly.

I had it done in May and was told not to ride for two weeks. I felt ready after 10 days but waited and felt a very small amount of discomfort. Kept doing short rides every couple of days and back to full intensity about a week later.

Depends how you have it done. I had mine privately under a local on a Thursday evening and was fine, if a little sore from the stitch pulling for a few days. Once I removed the stitch, it was one of those dissolving one, but having checked I was healed on the Tuesday night I used my Swiss army knife scissors to snip it and pull it out, I was out on the bike the next Friday night. My then boss, having been appraised as to why I may be off the day after the surgery was amazed to see me at work and asked me if I'd chickened out.

Nearly everyone I know opted for a general and had real issues. My surgeon had advised a local because 'Then you can properly relax and I don't have to grab them and drag them down to access the Vas.'
My brother in law walked into the house after discharge and promptly fainted onto his front, not doing the lads any good at all! Another friend was practically using a wheelbarrow to carry his spuds for a few days!
Was this some time ago, by any chance? It’s not routinely done under general at all these days and is really a very minor procedure. They don’t even tie anymore!

Top Bottom