Vasectomy and bike saddles (Mod edited title)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Bonefish Blues

Banging donk
I dunno... Maybe it's his ambition to sing soprano for the ENO at Glyndebourne... :whistle:

FYI, castrati singers were very famous and celebrated, back in the day, but the practice kind of died out when women began taking a bigger role in the arts.
Something in common with the OP, who's going to have substantially smaller parts too.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Why the heck would two tiny tubes having a snip & knot in them change anything?? Looks like you have a trike anyway?

Unless they feck it up. PS it's not a knot, zap to sever, zap to seal one end, zap to do the other end, then repeat (and the anaesthetic doesn't take). Unless your doc missed like mine and got the blood supply as well :surrender:

Same saddles, but was off the bike 4 weeks, then in tonnes of pain riding after. Never again.

fossyant

Well I don't know so asking.
Yes I have a trike but I do have some bikes ....:laugh:

I suggest you look up PVPS - bet the doc hasn't told you about it. 1 in 10 blokes get long term pain. Can't be fixed. Over 9 years with pain here, additional surgery, two additional painful 'proceures' and still not fixed. It's surgery and it can go wrong, and it's a fairly high rate 1 in 10.

fossyant

Vasectomies (rather than castration) on pet and other domestic animals are increasingly popular for a range of reasons - so the vet may well be an alternative!

Funny you should mention vets - our 3 male cats have had their nuts removed, and the vet did a far better job than the 'doctor' did on me. No infections and the cats were charging about as soon as they got home - didn't even notice. Unfortunatley, once you've had the snip, no matter how bad the pain is, the consultant won't chop yer nuts off - I've asked - apparently no guarantee the pain wil go. :ohmy:

classic33

Leg End Member
Funny you should mention vets - our 3 male cats have had their nuts removed, and the vet did a far better job than the 'doctor' did on me. No infections and the cats were charging about as soon as they got home - didn't even notice. Unfortunatley, once you've had the snip, no matter how bad the pain is, the consultant won't chop yer nuts off - I've asked - apparently no guarantee the pain wil go. :ohmy:
Mine went 10th August 99.
"Take it easy for the next few days" was the only advice given.

Milkfloat

An Peanut
I had it done years ago, I've got enough kids.

Done under local, about 7-10 days discomfort. There was a male and female dragging the crown jewels around. The smell from the laser burning your flesh is something you neve forget:ohmy:
For me the smell was worse when I had laser surgery on my eyes; burnt bacon.

classic33

Leg End Member
yebbut why has the title been mod edited?
Am genuinely puzzled.
especially as the word appears in the thread several times and is alluded to several times.
Anyone care to enlighten me?
Think "castration" in the title, in beginner's was a little out of place.

Top Bottom