Vegetarians please look away to avoid offence

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ChrisKH

Guru
Mrs KH cooked belly of pork last night whilst I had my annual slashing and burning binge in the back garden. She pan fried it and served it with chipped roast pots, green beans, carrots in honey, broccoli and stuffing made with herbs and cranberries. I said it ranked in the top five meals she has ever cooked so it must have been good.

ChrisKH said:
Mrs KH cooked belly of pork last night whilst I had my annual slashing and burning binge in the back garden. She pan fried it and served it with chipped roast pots, green beans, carrots in honey, broccoli and stuffing made with herbs and cranberries. I said it ranked in the top five meals she has ever cooked so it must have been good.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaarrrrgggggghhhhhhhhhh!:biggrin: (© Simon 11/2)

It's that phrase again!
Last heard on Masterchef and often heard in relation to 'sea' Bass.
I'm sure that I am a dunce because I do not know what else one can fry stuff in...
Pan fried omelettes? Pan demonium?

No offence Chris - sounds like you were treated well. :biggrin:

Maz

Guru
domtyler said:
My oven also has pork in it, well it will do soon. But not the airy fairy stuff, real Costco special, industrial pork. Buy in bulk and fill the freezer my friends, it's the way forward...
yep -bulk buying is the future...i bought a 50kg sack of ground nutmeg from makro. saved a fortune!

mr_hippo said:
mickle - is English your native language? If yes then you should know that 'murder' is the unlawful killing of a human being; animals are not human beings! Humans are, by nature, omnivores. Yes, we can exist without eating animals as we can exist without eating vegetables. Now if you do not eat meat, YOU WILL also refrain from the following:- all dairy products, honey, eggs, fish roe, wool. silk, down pillows and any other by-product of animals. Also REFRAIN from eating rice - a lot of rice farmers use buffaloes and no-one has consulted the buffalo to see if it wants to work. DO NOT keep pets including dogs, cats, birds and rabbits - you are a friend of animals and not their jailer. DO NOT use pesticides, insecticides and any other chemical that may kill or injure insects. DO NOT cycle, not only will you come into contact with people who use leather saddles but you may squash a bug when you are cycling. DO NOT be hypocritical and pick and choose which animal products you use. FOR YOU, all animal products and by-products are forbidden and this includes horse manure on your roses!
For your information, I am an extremely active member of PETA.

:biggrin:

Top Bottom