Velo South - West Sussex 23/09/2018 (Closed Road 100)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Nomadski

I Like Bikes
For anyone who bought bibs, shirts etc they are being sent out next week along with the registration packs. Got confirmation from velo south.

MKAYEDONS

Hi all,

I am no longer able to attend Velo South and so have a ticket for sale if you or anyone you know may be interested?

I am happy to take a bit of a loss on the ticket so would be willing to sell it for £50 and the £10 transfer fee (Or Nearest Offer). Ideally just want someone to be able to use it so that it doesn't go to waste. If you're interested please send me a direct message or reply to this message.

Many thanks,

Mark

I’ve got my start time. Green wave, that suits me fine, it’s the first wave after the ‘fast track’ and ‘business 100’ waves.

I'm on the fast track. Still waiting for the rider numbers etc they are meant to send out to the fast trackers though...
Fast trackers don’t have to go through the registration process at the leisure centre, but you should have an e mail with all the wave times on it, and all the other guff that goes with it.

GrumpyGregry

Here for rides.
got the email with the timings but the link to the online flippingbook doesn't work for me. Nothing through my letterbox to date. Ho hum.

Nomadski

I Like Bikes
Fast trackers don’t have to go through the registration process at the leisure centre, but you should have an e mail with all the wave times on it, and all the other guff that goes with it.

Yeah it's the pack I'm referring to with the chips and all that gumpf. It was meant to be posted out last week but I, and from the looks of this thread, no-one else has yet received.

I'll give them till next Monday before I contact them.

Dec66

A gentlemanly pootler, these days
I don't suppose anyone has a handy route profile to have a look at? No doubt there was one earlier in the thread but that's too much like hard work to find ^_^

Thanks... I gave that a "like" but looking at the profile I'm not sure why ^_^
To be fair, the relive trace is slightly more hilly than the route on the day, as I was diverted by road works at Elmers Marsh, and I was directed about a mile further west towards Petersfield due to a road closure after an accident, but it’s pretty much identical to the official route ( the Strava route I linked to ).

Top Bottom