Velo Viewer

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

13 rider

Guru
Square disaster today been out today and bagged a few squares around Melton to expand my square only for my GPS to go flat with 68 miles on the clock a mile from home . Got home plugged in the charger ride recovered but only uploaded 14 miles so no new squares :banghead:.
It lives all data recovered and all square back ^_^
Brought my work laptop home and as able to get the file off the wahoo then manually upload to strava after deleting the ride that was up uploaded
Now 12 by 12

Good to hear!

My max clump is now over 700 squares after yesterday's ride with it able to grow a fair bit more if I do another ride to the west of Derby.

Colin_P

Guru
I was on VV before you had to pay then gave up but have now just paid the £10 inspired by this thread.

I'm never going to achieve very much in the scheme of things with a damaged heart and taking huge numbers of drugs to keep my heart from killing me along with the defib-pacemaker but don't do to badly all that considered.

Here are my lowly stats;

77 tiles, average of 71.268 mi per tile
Max square 6x6
Max Cluster: 42

Most of my bike rides are short and not far from home so I'm focussing on the average miles per tile :shy:

It is a new metric I'm going to call the "Perfect Square"; being the Average miles per tile over total tiles. Mine is 92.55%. If get another tile it will drop to 91.36%, another ten tiles it would be 81.91%. This obviously doesn't factor in the miles you would ride to get any new tiles.

Out of interest, for you cycling warriors, what is your average distance per tile and "Perfect Sqaure % ? (post up your stats in the three lines above and i'll quite happily work it out for you if you want).

Also, how many have dropped Strava premium since signing up to VV (if you ever had it that is)?

Supersuperleeds

Legendary Member
I was on VV before you had to pay then gave up but have now just paid the £10 inspired by this thread.

I'm never going to achieve very much in the scheme of things with a damaged heart and taking huge numbers of drugs to keep my heart from killing me along with the defib-pacemaker but don't do to badly all that considered.

Here are my lowly stats;

77 tiles, average of 71.268 mi per tile
Max square 6x6
Max Cluster: 42

Most of my bike rides are short and not far from home so I'm focussing on the average miles per tile :shy:

It is a new metric I'm going to call the "Perfect Square"; being the Average miles per tile over total tiles. Mine is 92.55%. If get another tile it will drop to 91.36%, another ten tiles it would be 81.91%. This obviously doesn't factor in the miles you would ride to get any new tiles.

Out of interest, for you cycling warriors, what is your average distance per tile and "Perfect Sqaure % ? (post up your stats in the three lines above and i'll quite happily work it out for you if you want).

Also, how many have dropped Strava premium since signing up to VV (if you ever had it that is)?

1648 tiles, average 52.102 = 3.16%
Max Square 27x27
Max Cluster 917

Never done Strava Premium.

Colin_P

Guru
Some astonishing figures there Gents. :notworthy:

I think that metric I made up above needs to go straight in the bin :whistle:

Currently 6x6 but will aim for 9x9 by year end. :tongue:

Supersuperleeds

Legendary Member
Some astonishing figures there Gents. :notworthy:

I think that metric I made up above needs to go straight in the bin :whistle:

Currently 6x6 but will aim for 9x9 by year end. :tongue:

The metric needs to be number of tiles times miles per tile :rolleyes:

steverob

Guru
1175 tiles, average of 8.453 mi per tile
Max square 17x17
Max Cluster: 713

Planned ride for tomorrow should get me another five tiles hopefully, of which one is a particularly awkward one that would significantly increase my max cluster.

Hehe! You've not had a good week for mechanicals have you!?!

I've been doing some planning for future square grabbing but struggling for the days to do them!

Top Bottom