Velo Viewer

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

huggy

My lowly stats, only been on Strava for 16 months or so - 630 tiles, average of 6.146 km per tile
Max square 9x9
Max Cluster: 149
Did do Strava Premium last year, turned it off for the winter and VV just about satisfies the stats need just miss the form and fitness graph and the live segments but square chasing has replaced moving from 678th to 656th in a list.

Nightmare week for mechanicals :angry:

If you are heading Derby way I'll have to join you, got nothing that way.

I'm gonna try and do some of the Derby ones after work as there's little between me and there that I need. Assuming the test doesn't go to Tuesday, I'll try and do some of the ones south of Leicester that I need.

Up to 21x21 now with a max cluster of 864, just shy of 3,000 squares total!

Hoping to get a few more next weekend but think I probably need some horrid Leicester and Nottingham squares now!

Supersuperleeds

Legendary Member
Up to 21x21 now with a max cluster of 864, just shy of 3,000 squares total!

Hoping to get a few more next weekend but think I probably need some horrid Leicester and Nottingham squares now!

Let me know the Leicester ones and I'll have a look at them, might even offer to take you round them if they ain't too bad :rolleyes:

13 rider

Guru
Got mine up to 17*17 today max cluster 609 1543 tiles .Did the tour of EMA to get the squares round that . All the easy gains done now . Need to cross the Trent to expand that way and Leicester in the way to expand south

Top Bottom