Velo Viewer

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Norry1

Legendary Member
I wouldn't have minded if it was a nice rural area but Eddington in Birmingham isn't exactly a cycling destination 😂

I presume you mean Erdington? 😃

Norry1

Legendary Member
My wife's parents live near Erdington and we visit fairly often. I plan to take my bike next time and knock off some tiles around there that I don't have yet. I may be going up that lane :smile:

13 rider

Guru
A tad further north Little Aston
Screenshot_2023-12-17-18-54-54-866.jpg

The red line doesn't actually enter the tile should have just gone up the right turning
I could post you my head unit 😁

13 rider

Guru
bad planning is no excuse, you could have got it by turning right at the big junction, or going up this road, you missed it by yards

View attachment 716394
I been on some of your rides calling me for bad planning is a bit pot kettle black 😂
The most annoying thing is my wahoo showed the very little detour and I thought it was a clicked the wrong bit error 🥴

Supersuperleeds

Legendary Member
I been on some of your rides calling me for bad planning is a bit pot kettle black 😂
The most annoying thing is my wahoo showed the very little detour and I thought it was a clicked the wrong bit error 🥴
It hasn't got any better, I took my time planning Fridays ride and still ended up doing 4 miles on the towpath :laugh:

I bagged 3 tiles yesterday but annoyingly it should have been 5. For some reason my GPS computer showed navigation and recorded time/distance but it never recorded the track (If it hadn't recorded time/distance I would have assumed I had mistakenly pressed stop/start). Maybe its the Preston Island Blackhole, although my phone assigned the correct co ordinates to photos :wacko:

1704568069089.png

1704568175296.png

Should have been:
a7b46cbd6f6d0a3bb4bf76ec7dd4ea3d18523f1b_2_690x431.jpg

Top Bottom