Velo Viewer

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

13 rider

Guru
4 squares today total Upto 3339 max cluster 1595

13 rider

Guru
The one above .I somehow missed routed myself I have opened the ride but the ride goes nowhere near enough .I do need squares to the West of Harborough do a future ride to be planned
Been back out this morning to claim the square I managed to miss a month ago . 7 squares in total ,total now 3346 max cluster 1613. Max square up by 1 to 33*33 need 7 squares on my North edge to increase again but there urban roads between Nottingham and Derby

Last edited:

cosmicbike

Perhaps This One.....
Oooh I forgot. Yesterdays imperial century was built around stray squares in the Surrey Hills. Gained 28 squares and now at 28x28. More hills needed to go bigger to the South, or urban stuff to go North which includes North-East London around Wembley. I save that for early Sunday rides.

I am out tomorrow to pick up a few odd squares, but mainly to get the 100 mile ride in for Feb. I noticed this week that where I live is not in my max square. I need to pick off a couple of odd squares on the border, but it is not a nice ride, so I will leave it for a bit!

steverob

Guru
15 more tiles added today in the south-east corner of Buckinghamshire, putting me up to 1,830 in total. Plus this filled in a gap in the map, so I ended up with 20 more on the cluster - now at 1,165.

Ivo

Added a few strategic tiles lately. Now my score is 28360 tiles, 34x34 square and a cluster of 3604.

veloviewer+190217.jpg

Top Bottom