Velo Viewer

Discussion in 'General Cycling Discussions' started by derrick, 29 Dec 2016.

Tags:
  1. 13 rider

13 rider Guru

Yep 36 for me and 13 onto my max cluster ,total 3382 max cluster 1626

wajc and Supersuperleeds like this.
  2. wajc

wajc Senior Member

Took my max square to 43x43 today with another fenland trip to bag a further 8 squares

upload_2019-3-2_18-54-28.png

3. Ivo

Ivo Well-Known Member

Took the train out to Gembloux today and rode back. 15 new tiles but my cluster improved by 64 to 3668.

4. MichaelO

MichaelO Über Member

I've not been out much over Christmas, other than my standard commutes. But managed to get out in the last couple of weeks & start filling in some gaps.
    Max square 5x5 to 9x9 and cluster from 199 to 316 :smile:

upload_2019-3-4_10-6-42.png

5. tallliman

tallliman Veteran

50 mile ride out toward Oakham gave me a few more squares, 30 more to the cluster and 2 more to my max square. Now 1906 and 28x28 respectively.

Legs still not good enough to do just relentless hills for a day. I'll get better!

6. Supersuperleeds

Supersuperleeds Guru

46 new squares today which saw the max cluster jump 87 to 3,081

Soltydog, wajc and 13 rider like this.
  7. MichaelO

MichaelO Über Member

8 new squares from my ride on Saturday - cluster +55 Need to fill in some more gaps & up my max square...but that means some unenjoyable urban riding!

wajc, Supersuperleeds and Soltydog like this.
  8. Soltydog

Soltydog Guru

7 new squares this morning, cluster up 8 to 207 & max square up from 8 to a massive 9 :laugh: hard to get it much bigger with being so rural round here :blush: but i'll keep working at it

wajc and Supersuperleeds like this.
  9. tallliman

tallliman Veteran

Reminds me of a 100km ride through Leicester to get many squares....not the most entertaining ride until @Supersuperleeds showed me some railway infrastructure!

MichaelO and Supersuperleeds like this.
  10. Supersuperleeds

Supersuperleeds Guru

67 mile ride to bag another 6 squares. 2 squares needed to make the max cluster 45x45

wajc and 13 rider like this.
  11. 13 rider

13 rider Guru

53 new squares today on ride Leicester to Northampton and back . Total 3435 max cluster up by 1 to 1627 .Got 1 square by riding in the gutter on the wrong side of the road on @Supersuperleeds advice as the road just clips the dividing line . Didn't get until I opened the ride on V V

12. tallliman

tallliman Veteran

A weekend's riding round Northamptonshire increased my square count by 80 tiles and the max cluster by 72. Now at 1978!

Supersuperleeds, wajc and 13 rider like this.
  13. Supersuperleeds

Supersuperleeds Guru

50 miler for three squares, two of which took my max square to 45x45

upload_2019-4-13_11-46-35.png

14. tallliman

tallliman Veteran

Superb going!

15. wajc

wajc Senior Member

Picked up 5 new squares today on a 100K ride which also saw the rare occasion a square hunting ride didn't involve any u-turns, dead ends or dodgy tracks ^_^

Was quite profitable as well - no change in max square but it did increase my max cluster by 69 squares.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice