Velo Viewer

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Ming the Merciless

There is no mercy
@YukonBoy you can download an app v v explorer for you phone which will give you live data as to where you are relating to tiles

I prefer pre planning the routes through them to make for efficient but also suitable ways. No tiles are close enough now that I’ll accidentally pass through anyway. I download the tile kml and load that into my route planning software so it’s easy to plan.

Today’s haul of 11 (I think)

I prefer pre planning the routes through them to make for efficient but also suitable ways. No tiles are close enough now that I’ll accidentally pass through anyway. I download the tile kml and load that into my route planning software so it’s easy to plan.
I planned mine using the VV/strava overlay, first time I've actually used it but as I had so many tiles to get in a certain area I couldn't really wing it like I normally would have done.....

Last edited:
So my 2020 max square is now up to 9x10. Is anyone else checking their 2020 specific stats during this period of lockdown?

Ming the Merciless

There is no mercy
Some urban riding today to grab squares blocking my eastern expansion. Roads still pretty quiet. Three towns hit and just a couple of urban squares further east to get next time out that way. Then I should be able to build east whilst staying rural for a while.

Top Bottom