Velo Viewer

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Sallar55

Veteran
Missed a few tiles on the weekend trip to Winchester due to you are not welcome signs on farm / estate tracks. 99 new tiles.
DSC_0652.JPG

Screenshot_20220425-074636~2.png

DSC_0654.JPG

DSC_0649.JPG

DSC_0653.JPG

Solocle

Über Member
Missed a few tiles on the weekend trip to Winchester due to you are not welcome signs on farm / estate tracks. 99 new tiles. View attachment 641760

View attachment 641754

View attachment 641755

View attachment 641757

View attachment 641758

I presume that's not the hole in the north, as those tiles look very easy to get with the A33.
1650872766856.png

If you're encountering "keep outs" it may be worth double checking with Ordnance Survey. If it's a RoW, it is a RoW.

Solocle

Über Member
Problem is up north we have Right to Roam with no restrictions, different rules for access down south 😩 .

Yeah, although tiling in Scotland comes with its own set of challenges.

It'll be "really fun" to use my LEJOG route as cluster catalysis as I did in the Peak District...
1650893595667.png

There've only been about 3 tiles so far where I had to go onto private land to get them. Although for another two (together) I got told off by a very aggressive driving landowner for cycling on what I thought was a bridleway, but was actually a footpath...

And one of those 3 was this one:
1650893774139.png

Supersuperleeds

Legendary Member
Got the train to Kettering this morning and did a 53 mile loop back to the station. A couple of horrible rutted bridleways and the ride felt like I was either going up or going down, seems to be no flat out that way.

Now got the max square to 55 but now have unridden squares on all sides, so back to just square grabbing for a while.

13 rider

Guru
Today's metric ton to the Northern edge of Nottingham saw me collect 12 squares ,total now 5183 ,max cluster up 9 to 2705 .I now need 2 squares near Ilkeston on my northern edge to increase my max square If I can get the 5 on the next line above it will be an increase of 2 up to 45*45

steverob

Guru
Added 14 new tiles and a increase in my max cluster by 18 on a ride out to the other side of Brackley. Had to go onto a gravel trail for 500 yards at my turnaround spot as there was no other way (I could see) to gain that tile. It did also mean riding on a fairly main road for 4 miles to get to and from there, but luckily traffic was quite low given the bank holiday.
Animation1.gif

Top Bottom