Velo Viewer

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Sallar55

Veteran
Collados and GR first pic does not have a sign 30 tiles today. Big wind from the North have escaped the rain ☔ again this area must be in a rain shadow.

DSC_0858.JPG

DSC_0847.JPG

DSC_0820.JPG

DSC_0813.JPG

DSC_0815.JPG

DSC_0823.JPG

Sallar55

Veteran
Veloviewer app on android, anyone else having problems. The Web version works every time but the app struggles to load tiles. Today was unusual as touring in the mountains its a 1or 2 wide string of tiles, combining road and GR tracks has produced a nice block of tiles.

Screenshot_20220503-222937.png

Sallar55

Veteran
The 2 highest Puertos of the tour to date 1609m

Screenshot_20220504-194122.png
and 1705m. Descended via dirt track 1000 m drop. 22 tiles.
DSC_0927.JPG

DSC_0938.JPG

Attachments

• DSC_0962.JPG
    DSC_0962.JPG
    334.6 KB · Views: 1

Supersuperleeds

Legendary Member
A ride out to Birmingham saw me get 16 more squares, including the Spaghetti Junction square. Increased the max cluster by 18.

Did 5 miles on the towpath in Birmingham which was brilliant apart from the very aggressive geese who were protecting their goslings.

Now on 6,116 squares and a max cluster of 4,422

Supersuperleeds

Legendary Member
Filled in a couple of blobs near Sleaford today which gave me 21 new squares and increased the max cluster by 35. Then headed up to Lincoln to get the train back.

Spartak

Powered by M&M's

The Avonmouth Bridge....
My daily commute... 😉

T4tomo

Guru
A ride out to Birmingham saw me get 16 more squares, including the Spaghetti Junction square. Increased the max cluster by 18.

Did 5 miles on the towpath in Birmingham which was brilliant apart from the very aggressive geese who were protecting their goslings.

Now on 6,116 squares and a max cluster of 4,422
presumably not up the motorway hard shoulder?

Kudos for the amount of squares / cluster you've got, i'm not sure I could be arsed cycling through town / city centres for them though.

That said i do often cycle round the Magic Roundabouts in Hemel, but they aren't as bad as they look on a bike at its sort of necessary if coming back home from some directions.

Supersuperleeds

Legendary Member
presumably not up the motorway hard shoulder?

Kudos for the amount of squares / cluster you've got, i'm not sure I could be arsed cycling through town / city centres for them though.

That said i do often cycle round the Magic Roundabouts in Hemel, but they aren't as bad as they look on a bike at its sort of necessary if coming back home from some directions.

There was a subway on the roundabout below it.

I don't mind doing the town / city centres as you are forced to slow down which in turns saves energy for later, also you know there will always be somewhere to grab food and drink if needed.

There are four of us in the Leicester area who ride together (though I think we've only done one ride all together since covid and that wasn't a tile hunting ride) who are all doing tile hunting, which makes it easier.

Top Bottom