vigilante.... right or wrong on jeremy vine show

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Bonefish Blues

Banging donk
This is the guy who hides in bushes and polices the road, yes?

ETA
Yes, I see it is. I note that the cyclists committing the same offence aren't challenged though, which is slightly puzzling

Last edited:

Bonefish Blues

Banging donk
I'd rather not associate myself with his behaviour as I think it hardens attitudes and promulgates stereotypes, and as such is likely to be counterproductive. We're becoming a dash/helmet cam society, I think, and it's changing behaviour on the road, not for the better.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Ah it's BM. Hmm, rather we didn't do stuff like this, but the driver was aggressive enough, and could have hurt BM badly, all for stopping someone nipping down the wrong way.

glasgowcyclist

Charming but somewhat feckless
I rather like Bent Mikey, he's always remarkably calm.

As for not challenging the cyclists who do it, he explains that this is wrong and annoys him too but he's more concerned with the greater danger posed by idiots in 2 tonne cars. If someone wants to do the same as BM but targeting cyclists instead, feel free.

Poacher

Gravitationally challenged member
Interesting how the (qualified?) psychotherapist Lucy Beresford managed to divert the discussion to her favourite passion, hatred of cyclists. (They all go through red lights and kill pedestrians, apparently).
Is she in need of some psychotherapy herself, perchance?

Top Bottom