vigilante.... right or wrong on jeremy vine show

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ozboz

Guru
and he would just let you do it , its amazing how many people come out with crap like this , you know sweet sod all about the driver but yet you know you could manage to do all that. I was half tempted to ask how you know he wouldnt stab you, beat you to a pulp or whatever, then I remembered ,....oh yeah...... you don't know at all.

To be fair , would it be a guess to say you do not know much about @Racing roadkill either. ?

OP
OP
roadrash

roadrash

cycle chatterer
Quite a lot really ,

No matter who or what racingroadkill is, it doesn't make any difference to what I posted, stating ..

..I’d have dragged the idiot out of his car by his head, taken his keys, and shoved them down his throat. I kid you not.

with out knowing anything about the driver is silly, no matter racingroadkills abilities,he still does not know the abilities of a complete stranger.

I know many people who have been quoted as "a handy lad" or "Hard as nails" etc etc, that doesn't make them indestructible.

anyhow that is the end of discussion for me.

Bonefish Blues

Banging donk
No matter who or what racingroadkill is, it doesn't make any difference to what I posted, stating ..

..I’d have dragged the idiot out of his car by his head, taken his keys, and shoved them down his throat. I kid you not.

with out knowing anything about the driver is silly, no matter racingroadkills abilities,he still does not know the abilities of a complete stranger.

I know many people who have been quoted as "a handy lad" or "Hard as nails" etc etc, that doesn't make them indestructible.

anyhow that is the end of discussion for me.
We have enough testosterone on the roads already. It results in people being killed and seriously injured. We should not adopt that approach IMHO.

benb

Evidence based cyclist
I think Mikey is doing a valuable public service here, and should be applauded.
I wish more people had the guts to do similar, myself included.

D

Deleted member 26715

I think Mikey is doing a valuable public service here, and should be applauded.
I wish more people had the guts to do similar, myself included.
I 100% disagree with this, sorry this is not what members of the public should be doing, what we should be funding is a service be it Police or Council where incidents of this nature can be brought to their attention & they then provide the service to stop it. On the spot £200 fines, all I can see here is somebody with as much self entitlement as the driver.

benb

Evidence based cyclist
I 100% disagree with this, sorry this is not what members of the public should be doing, what we should be funding is a service be it Police or Council where incidents of this nature can be brought to their attention & they then provide the service to stop it. On the spot £200 fines, all I can see here is somebody with as much self entitlement as the driver.

So members of the public should never challenge lawbreaking?
The police can't be everywhere, and it's everyone's duty, if they feel able to do so, to confront illegal and dangerous behaviour like this. Those drivers will think twice before doing that again, that's for sure.

Top Bottom